Life Happens When You Are......

Posted by nel under
I was washing my clothes while updating this blog. Damn..the pipe put me into trouble! Suddenly there is no water come out! So I have to take a pail, take water from the toilet and pour it out into the washing machine!!! Arrrggghhh….anyway it’s a good exercise too early in the morning but I hate to do that!!!

Anyway, let me share you with another encounter with Felix :D Sorry guys, but I guess having the time to mingle around with him was among the best experiences I ever had.



So check it out…

24 May 2006 – Wednesday

We had a get-together session at another friend’s house, Lester in Pandan Jaya. He invited us as his mum was cooking and the best thing was we had Sabahan delicacies!!! One of them was pinasakan.
I missed all those food! Thanks mum :D

Earlier on, in the afternoon at around 1430hrs Felix called up and told me:
F: Sia pigi rumah Lester ni petang, dia ambik nanti….dinner sana... mama dia masak…nanti kamu pigi la ah..kita ramai-ramai.
N: Bah ok la..nnt lapas kerja la …
F: Sia mau pigi gunting rambut dulu ni…
N: Aik ko pun pigi gunting rambut juga…
F: Abis sia jeles kamu semua gunting rambut…
I was laughing......


Well, I had my haircut - the shortest one that I’ve ever had :p last Saturday (20 May 2006). Then coincidentally on 21 May 2006 Gurangak and Danjoe had their hair cut too. Later I sent an SMS to Gurangak telling him what Felix had just said. Gurangak then sent an SMS to Felix something like this: Wah ko pun mo gunting rambut ka… Then Felix replied hehe..kamu ingat kamu saja yg mau rambut cantik… Hahahahaha….

So, we were at Lester house around 8.30pm. This time Nancy was unable to join us for she had a function somewhere. So there was only Jacque following me. We missed the junction to Lester's house and have to make a 'U' turn which was house then I have to drive around searching :p. The second time, we missed again and have to make another turn once again. Luckily the third one was OK and we made our way to Lester's apartment. Few friends were already gather there including Lester's mum and sister. We greeted everyone including Felix and he said to me eh lama kita tidak jumpa oh...
then I said sepa ni ...sia enda kanal... We're just joking actually...hehehe..padahal baru juga dinner sama-sama the night before. Around 9.30pm Gurangak and Danjoe arrived. We were just lepak-lepak there and chit chatting. Felix sang few songs and played guitar. The rest of our friends joined him in that session. Of course, we took few snaps with Felix especially with his new hair style! :D

We left around 11.30pm . I couldn’t stay longer with them, I had to come home and get some sleeps since I’d be having meetings at the office the following day. Gurangak and Danjoe were still there with the rest of our friends. As usual there were many funny incidents occurred which made the so-called gathering fun and the credit went up to Felix of course... dia mmg lucu hahaha ...

So that was it! Actually this was the second time we had a session like this at Lester’s house. The first one was a month ago, before Felix flew to India. Thanks Lester :D Lain kali jemput lagi… hehehe…especially when your mum is around so that we can have a very good dinner hihihi… Thanks aunty for the superb meal:D …j/k





25 May 2006 – Thursday

Nothing much interesting happened. It was a dreadful day for me. I was so damn sleepyyyyyyy….for I haven’t got enough sleep for the past few days; went out with friends and went home almost midnite. The worst part was, having series of meetings – from am to pm and from one to another meeting! My eyes were almost turned into one line hahahaha….totally sleepy! I don’t take coffee actually as I have problem of unable to sleep with too much caffeine. But I couldn’t help it already. Cups by cups coffee I sipped, in the hope of staying awake throughout the meetings! Hahahaha… Workload were getting heavier now at the office. Sometimes I don’t really like having too many meetings as it would jeopardize the productivity too…hehehe…After the meeting was over, I got back to my room and the you go…files were filing up on my table, needed to be attended. But it was 5.30pm already and I must go home, as I was so damn weak already, must catch my slumber!

26 May 2006 – Friday

The moment I stepped into the office, which I was about to open my room, my boss approached me. She wanted to see me and discuss few things. It was only 7.45am! Arrgghhh…so I put my things in and met her. Some urgent things needed to be attended. So ok….have to attend to it immediately! Have to skip breakfast as well! As I was doing it, it was already 9am! Another meeting!!! My clerk came to remind me about the meeting. I stopped doing it and went for a meeting. Meeting ended 10.30am.

Anyway, it was a good Friday…free lunch hehe… Some staff at the office got the Excellence Awards recently wanted to give us all a treat by buying us lunch. Earlier on I wanted to go out since we have a longer lunch hour – 2 ½ hours but I changed my mind, instead I chose to stay at the office and had my lunch there. Furthermore I needed to attend to the files which kept on coming in into my IN tray. All needed to be attended to URGENTLY! Before the files ‘submerged’ me, I better attended them all. So I worked throughout lunch but at the same times still had my time to check what’s interesting at FAFC my favourite website at the moment hehe…

Things changed later in the late afternoon. My boss blew up into anger! She got angry at us for one incomplete task. To me it was only a small matter but she was panicked because our big boss wanted it at that time. In fact my clerk was trying to get it done and was trying to get the information needed and still compiling them. She said we should have completed it as she asked us to do it yesterday ..bla..bla...bla..... Well at the time she gave the task to me, I didn’t manage to ask my clerk to do it as I was rushing to attend the meeting; one after another! That was why I hate too many meetings on a same day!!!! So I only managed to give it to my staff early in the morning…before I attended another meeting. Well maybe it was my mistake too. Pity us especially my clerks! The worst part he blasted us in front of everybody! I started not liking this kind of leadership! Suddenly I missed my former boss who has never done that to us!!! Warrggghhhhh…whatever things he wanted to inform he would call us to his room including when problems occurred by our silly mistake! Anyway he has never done that to me, I did of course some mistakes but it was only minor! I had my subordinates too and as far as I remember I never blew them up although how urgent things were! To me we better do it in a nice environment if we wanted the outcome to be superb! Sometimes I hate bosses who used to ask us to do things at last minutes, especially when they knew what the information required weeks ago. Masa big boss mau baru la kelam kabut…deiiiiiiiiiii bikin panas..
then at the time we the 'tiny' level like us would get all sort of instructions and things would turn upside down just because of that attitude!

My clerks were telling me that ‘she used to be like that’. I tried to take it easy; my style of approach whenever facing with that kind of person, a temperamental one would be NEVER ARGUE even though you’re right. I just kept quiet all the way and at the same time tried to finish the task! JUST ACT COOL I told myself although deep down in my heart...jeng..jeng..jeng...hehehe… I had previously encountered an experience with my superior – 2 years ago. I tried to explain things right away but he never wanted to buy it! He still blamed us for the mistakes he incurred. So I told myself there was no point arguing things with such attitude of people so I just kept quite. The best moment was, when he tried to put the blame on us by informing higher level of management, they said it was not easy to handle things like that and they even couldn’t do anything!! Hahahahaha…Sometimes I think bosses are not realistic!

Anyway I managed to complete the task together with my clerk. My immediate boss has left for another meeting. Upon completion I went to see our big boss and handed the document to her. Everything was fine, there was only a minor change and that was about it.

Well I was actually transferred to a new office and I have only been with this office for 2 weeks now. I hope I have all the courage and strengths to be with this office. The environment is alright, the people are nice and friendly including the boss but she’s a bit temperamental!!!!! I don’t really mind the work load as long as the boss I work with is pleasant and understanding! I really hope I can survive with this type of leadership I am having now. How I really miss my former office and my superior!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was exactly 5pm so it was time to go home! I don’t want to stay longer. THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY!!!!!!!

0 comments: