From This Moment On (Shania Twain)
I do swear…that I’ll always be there…
I’d give anything and everything and I will always care
Throug weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
For better for worse, I will love you
With every beat of my heart
From this moment…life has begun
From this moment…your are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment…I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I’d give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can’t wait to live my life with you can’t wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment…as long as I live
I will love you…I promise you this
There is nothing…I wouldn’t give
From this moment on
Oh oh
You’re the reason I believe in love
And you’re the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams…came true…because of you
From…this…moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn’t give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
I do swear…that I’ll always be there…
I’d give anything and everything and I will always care
Throug weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
For better for worse, I will love you
With every beat of my heart
From this moment…life has begun
From this moment…your are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment…I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I’d give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can’t wait to live my life with you can’t wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment…as long as I live
I will love you…I promise you this
There is nothing…I wouldn’t give
From this moment on
Oh oh
You’re the reason I believe in love
And you’re the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams…came true…because of you
From…this…moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn’t give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
Well it wasn't that I'm in love... it was my friends' wedding...Congratulations to the newly wed ZENO & SARAH my two best friends on 1ST JULY 2006. The reason I've been listening to the song as I was requested by them to perform during their wedding hehehe... Nervous berabis oh...hahahaha..
I got to know Zeno and Sarah from the kadazandusun e-group in 2003. It was the time I arrived in KL to work. We were the regular forummers who played our 'roles' the very dogo-dogo at that time too. Zeno was the 'owner' of that community forum while we were the members. We used to patronize the Karaoke at Bangsar KTV, lepak-lepak, play bowling etc. At that time we depended much on Sarah for transport hahaha... Zeno has also just been transferred from Bintulu. We did some so-called 'weird things' too, majlis makan-makan which usually held at Sarah's or Zeno's. There was one time we went up to Genting; impromptu! The night before we were just hang around and it happened the next day was the public holiday. Spontaneously Zeno suggested that it would be nice to go to Genting and chill out. So about 12pm he called up Genting - First World Hotel and made rooms booking. So there we were!!
The funny part was when we tried the 'Spaceshot'. Another friend who were there as well, Mave threw up hahahaha but yet he stilll wanted to get on the ride for the second time with his weak knee...hahaha.. Then we went to Casino, Zeno won RM1K. He passed RM100 to me to play the slot machine and I won!!! ye ye ye...hahahaha... I returned all the money to him. In fact I didn't know how to play..main antam-antam ja...hahaha... but everytime I pressed, it hit perfectly!! It even attracted more people standing behind me anticipating the spot I've seated. The moment I left, another people occupied the place immediately. (hrp2 dia manang mangkali tu...hehehe). Zeno was playing black jack! Picture! Picture! hahahaha...
The following day we wanted to go to Casino again before we left. But it was a bad day for us! Soi butul hahahaha...the security guard on duty didn't allow Sarah to go in...hehehe nama mcm malayu bah..then rupa pun sikit2 ada...then we quarelled with the guard hahahaha... to the extent he wanted to bring us to the police station nearby ..silaka hahaha.. Then Sarah decided not to go in... So she and Mave waited for us outside. We used a different entrance...but there wasn't any luck this time... kalahhhhhhh....hahaha...Ok that was the Genting trip.
I still could recall, everytime I go to KLIA it reminds me of 'TIGA SEMBILAN' wakakakaka.. There was one time that our friend, Rundukon arrived KL from Kelantan. She has been working there and came over to KL to meet us. We have a Kadazandusun forummers' gathering hehehe. As she wanted to fly back to Kelantan, so we (Zeno - the driver, Sarah and myself) sent her to the airport. When we reached the toll before KLIA, Zeno asked how much was the charge. Sarah replied 'TIGA SEMBILAN'. He was about to pay when he turned to me and said:
Zeno: 'eh ko ada duit ka..pinjam dulu...'
Nel: 'ada..brp ko mau..' He was holding a RM10 note.
Zeno: Pinjam RM50 dulu...
Nel: Eh cukup bah RM10 tu...
Zeno: enda cukup ni...tol RM39!!
Nel: Aik...bukan RM3.90 ka...
Wakakakakakakaka.........punya sakit perut kami katawa tu...adeiii zeno..zeno.... I was laughing all the way ... smpi si Zeno pun bilang....'bah cukup laitu...' hahahahahaha...sorri ah Zeno tp mmg lucu butul bah masa tu... If the toll charge was RM39, we might reach Johor Bahru I guess hahahahahaha.... pigi Melaka pun maybe dlm RM14 klu enda silap... ni baru dari Puchong-KLIA... Anyway that was part of the good memories I have, having to know both of you... There were so many other exciting and fun stories even since I've known them... both of them are great and wonderful friends...
Anyway it was a very grand wedding; a traditional arrangment. Earlier both of them bowed in front of Pastor Patrick - at the garden of the Cyberview Lodge Spa & Resort, to say I DO. It was a very beautiful moment. The ambience at the garden was so awesome! The reception at night was marvellous. The bride and groom entered the ballroom, were carried on 2 poles of bamboo respectively, and accompanied by the beating of gongs. Wah punya siok...mcm lagi warrior tu groom...si bride pula mcm unduk ngadau duduk atas tu bamboo hehehe... Before the dinner was served, guests were entertained by the welcoming dance in the Kadazandusun way - a sumazau dance. During the dinner, there were two more dances such as Mengiluk and Magunatip. Wah mcm Sabah Fest oh hehehe. Some of the groom's relatives performed dusun songs (which enlightened the night more - in a aramaiti way). The MCs of the night were Constantine Anthony and Fiona (both have been our MCs for FAFC's event previously) There were both superb and amazing! Constantine has performed her famous single 'Oi Marsha'.
The function ended at 11.30pm. We then continued the merriment at the newly wed couple's house until 3am. What a wonderful night! Congratulations to ZENO & SARAH once again.
IRISH WEDDING BLESSING
May God be with you and bless you
May you see your children's children
May you be poor in misfortunes,
Rich in blessings
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward


0 comments: