Ok this was about my weekend.
24 June 2005 – Saturday
We had our makan-makan session at my house. As usual, Gurangak & Danjoe, besides Nancy and Jacque came to my place. Dining + watching the AF4 concert. We had hinava, bambangan and tuhau as usual, mix vege and also ketam masak sos! (my sister’s recipe..hehe tq sis). The cooking was done by Jacque and myself. This was the first time we had hinava for our session. Felix was unable to join us as he was at the Dewan Sivik MPPJ to watch the concert. The funny thing, Danjoe and Gurangak sent him through MMS the picture of dishes we had especially the hinava, crab and the bambangan + tuhau! Hahahahaha….geram si Felix…taim2 tinguk konsert kana sent MMS about the food especially his favourite, hinava, bambangan and tuhau. I was like just teasing him by sending an SMS saying ‘ko ada pigi tinguk af ka, sia nmpk ko dlm tv oh’ hahaha.. in fact we knew it earlier that he would be there since he informed us. Then he replied ‘tingu sy ah…’ hahahaha..dogo-dogo betul minta tingu pula dlm TV.
The most popular dish was the hinava! Langsai dalam sekelip mata hahaha… After the concert was over, both Gurangak and Danjoe left and ready for our next session the following day hahaha..yakah tu?
25 June 2005 – Sunday
Woke up late and went to wet market to buy Salmon. We wanted to make hinava again. After lunch, about 3.30pm we went for karaoke at Bangsar. My friend Alai and her nephew joined us. Gurangak and Danjoe came later. We were having fun (kononlah) hahaha… and the best part were singing the duet song of Senja Nan Merah (Danjoe and myself) hahahahaha….hentam sajalah until I was dizzy hahaha..I guess everybody knew the ‘feeling’ of singing Ziana Zain songs… keluar semua bintang-bintang hahaha. The tone was so damn high… then I didn’t really know how to sing it so buat la stail dogo-dogo sendiri hahaha…
I like Danjoe with his rendition of Said I love You But I lie (Michael Bolton) – kambang la si Danjoe tu hahaha… and Gurangak with his Lobo – How Can I Tell Her About You. In fact there were many songs we chosed and among others were Warkah Berlagu Pilu, Pupus, Semalam Yang Terhangat, Tiada Lagi, Keliru. The rest of the songs I couldn’t recall. We were there until 9pm. Before we left, we managed to pick a song which Felix has rendered during the AF3 – Aku Semut Merah. Nancy and Gurangak were the dancers while Danjoe and myself were the singers hahahaha…Gurangak..cayalah...
Nancy..penuh perasaan...
Si antanom punya brabis...hahahaha...
Wakakaka....aksi dogo-dogo sama patung besi...hahaha
Later I called Felix up, to check his availability for we wanted to send the Hinava we’ve made for him. Kasian pula dia tdk dpt makan. He was ok; either I sent the hinava or he came over to my place. So he said it was OK to come to my place. So there we were. I fetched him and upon reaching his place, the security guard stopped me and asked which unit I'd be going. I didn't remember his house number because all these while the security guards on duty would just let me in, since they so-called knew me well. I used to fetched and sent him but this time it was a new person on duty. So I have to call Felix for the house number and he said this to me: 'nah tinguk bingung2 suda...enda ingat numbur rumah...selalu pigi ambik/antar tp enda ingat...' hahahahah ..cissss...
He didn't know that Gurangak and Danjoe would be joining us as well. Danjoe at first wanted to play some tricks for Felix (again) but I hesitated. Kasian juga dia balik2 kasi kana kan hahahaha.... Lama2 nanti bosan pula... turus serik pula sama geng dogo-dogo. So we had our hinava at home at the same time watched the World Cup match between England Vs Ecuador. Wah....nmpk hinava terus bambangan si Felix enda ingat lagi oh...hahahaha....By the way during our last get-together we mentioned about UNGU showcase at Planet Hollywood. Now, guess what, Felix has taken Ungu's song - DEMI WAKTU as his caller ringtone hahahahahaha..... He asked us to call him just to demonstrate his newly downloaded caller ringtone hahaha... 






2 comments:
ok bah barb....hari tu sia mmg ingat ko suda tp i thought u must be in Swak lagi....err sorry sbb enda try call ja... next time la ah... :D
jilos nyeeeeee...... best lah seluar si Felix..... bamboo..