3 June 2006 - Saturday
I have a special guest from KK, Sylvia Jawatin. She arrived on Friday and put up at my place. After work on Friday, I fetched her at KLCC, she did her shopping there. Before going home, we met Azharina Azhar, a lovely lass from Sabah who's also a singer with her popular number 'Elegi Sepi'. Sylvia has already arranged an appointment to meet her. She came together with her manager Dzull. So we went to Madam Kwan's for our dinner. Azharina is pretty even though without any make up on her face. She's a bubbly type of person, once you chatted with her you would feel as if you've known her for years already. Anyway, thanks Azharina for the wonderful time also for the dinner :D
Anyway, Sylvia was with me during the weekend. I thought she's in KL pertaining to her work, in fact part of her programmes was to watch the Akademi Fantasia 4 concert!! She told me that she has 2 tickets for the concert. Earlier on I suggested to my friends that we just watched the concert at my house but since she has the ticket for me so I agreed to join her. We were occupying the seats under Velvet's family. The funny part was we were seen on TV which has been aired nationally hahahahaha... Before the concert, I've informed my sisters about it, some friends such as Zurainah, PelangiSenja, Nancy, Jacque, Barbara and Danjoe. The moment I was seen on TV, I received numerous SMSs as well as calls hahahahaha... the first one to call me was Yan hahahaha.... but I didn't manage to take her call as we're not allowed to do so. Furthermore we're seating at the 2nd row from the stage (right behind the judges). The place is quite small, it's about the size of the cineplex so the tendency for almost everybody to be seen on TV is possible! To add on, the cameraman was just standing next to our seats as if he was assigned to focus on our row...hahahaha...
These were some of the SMSs I got:
Yan:
(1). buss tanom :) ko ada tinguk konsert af ka skrg ni. Mcm sia nmpk muka ko tadi.
(2). Balik2 da tmpat kamu kana fokus hehe. Lawa la velvet ari ni. C lotter lucu kan ari ni? Tabal minyak rambut. Belah siring lai kan hehe...
(3). Hehe terfokus muka ko di screen tv ;)
Mpkay:
(1). Balik2 suda muka ko keluar nel.
(2). Hehehe, glemer jg ba. Takajut jg sia tgu mula2 nda sure mula2, kana tayang kali ke 2 & 3 br sia konpom ko hehe. Bah enjoy.
(3). Haha kana focus muka ko tadi nel. ko tutup mulut ketawa. Boring kan, nasib lotter best & lucu!
Jacque:
(1). Muahaha...sia nmpk ko baca sms sy...abis la ko msk frum nnt esk.
(2). Nel, muka ko ja kana fokus time c lotter nyanyi.. Brabis ko katawa aa..Lotter boleh bah..
PelangiSenja:
(1). Wakakakaka betul2 ko kana fokus tadi 2 kali lagi wakakakakaka mandak sabala ko kusung tampat sepa 2 :p
(2). hehe mandak kasi tau adlin kim salam lang ngam2 di depan kamu katuk ka 2 yg ada tudung kalau kana marah wakakakaka
(3). Mandak wakakakaka sa saja mis kol ko kekeke mau ko tingu dpn kamira terus peace sama sa wakakaka [ni mmg sontoloyo ni dia...hahahaha...mo suruh2 peace lagi...haha btl2 dogo2 oh ko mandak]
I have a special guest from KK, Sylvia Jawatin. She arrived on Friday and put up at my place. After work on Friday, I fetched her at KLCC, she did her shopping there. Before going home, we met Azharina Azhar, a lovely lass from Sabah who's also a singer with her popular number 'Elegi Sepi'. Sylvia has already arranged an appointment to meet her. She came together with her manager Dzull. So we went to Madam Kwan's for our dinner. Azharina is pretty even though without any make up on her face. She's a bubbly type of person, once you chatted with her you would feel as if you've known her for years already. Anyway, thanks Azharina for the wonderful time also for the dinner :D
Anyway, Sylvia was with me during the weekend. I thought she's in KL pertaining to her work, in fact part of her programmes was to watch the Akademi Fantasia 4 concert!! She told me that she has 2 tickets for the concert. Earlier on I suggested to my friends that we just watched the concert at my house but since she has the ticket for me so I agreed to join her. We were occupying the seats under Velvet's family. The funny part was we were seen on TV which has been aired nationally hahahahaha... Before the concert, I've informed my sisters about it, some friends such as Zurainah, PelangiSenja, Nancy, Jacque, Barbara and Danjoe. The moment I was seen on TV, I received numerous SMSs as well as calls hahahahaha... the first one to call me was Yan hahahaha.... but I didn't manage to take her call as we're not allowed to do so. Furthermore we're seating at the 2nd row from the stage (right behind the judges). The place is quite small, it's about the size of the cineplex so the tendency for almost everybody to be seen on TV is possible! To add on, the cameraman was just standing next to our seats as if he was assigned to focus on our row...hahahaha...
These were some of the SMSs I got:
Yan:
(1). buss tanom :) ko ada tinguk konsert af ka skrg ni. Mcm sia nmpk muka ko tadi.
(2). Balik2 da tmpat kamu kana fokus hehe. Lawa la velvet ari ni. C lotter lucu kan ari ni? Tabal minyak rambut. Belah siring lai kan hehe...
(3). Hehe terfokus muka ko di screen tv ;)
Mpkay:
(1). Balik2 suda muka ko keluar nel.
(2). Hehehe, glemer jg ba. Takajut jg sia tgu mula2 nda sure mula2, kana tayang kali ke 2 & 3 br sia konpom ko hehe. Bah enjoy.
(3). Haha kana focus muka ko tadi nel. ko tutup mulut ketawa. Boring kan, nasib lotter best & lucu!
Jacque:
(1). Muahaha...sia nmpk ko baca sms sy...abis la ko msk frum nnt esk.
(2). Nel, muka ko ja kana fokus time c lotter nyanyi.. Brabis ko katawa aa..Lotter boleh bah..
PelangiSenja:
(1). Wakakakaka betul2 ko kana fokus tadi 2 kali lagi wakakakakaka mandak sabala ko kusung tampat sepa 2 :p
(2). hehe mandak kasi tau adlin kim salam lang ngam2 di depan kamu katuk ka 2 yg ada tudung kalau kana marah wakakakaka
(3). Mandak wakakakaka sa saja mis kol ko kekeke mau ko tingu dpn kamira terus peace sama sa wakakaka [ni mmg sontoloyo ni dia...hahahaha...mo suruh2 peace lagi...haha btl2 dogo2 oh ko mandak]
(4). Mandak balik2 ko kana fokus wakakaka pamos ko dari tu pelajar.
(5). Mandak berabis ko kana pokus ketawa wakakaka
Pipa (my sister):
(1). Sia nmpk ko mnguap di tb haha.
(2). Bapa suruh ko katawa di tb haha. [muahahahahaha this was so funny...suruh katawa pula suda la urg malu tu...]
(3). Jgn magail (balik2) tunduk. ko btl2 di blkg adlin aman ramli. bila dia kritik nampak muka ko hehe
(4). Kami nmpk ko lap airmata [hahahahahaha.....bagus lagi sia diam2 tu enda lap...sia ingat enda kana fokus...silakak...hahaha]
Nancy:
(1). Muka ko byk kali kluar..hehe
(2). ko ngangis ka? askar mana blh ngangis..haha [si karen tu yg bawa2 hahahaha....bukan psl si nora takarual pun..]
Mamaii:
Sya nampak do di tv, hahaha. Kirim slm! Peweet!! Halus suda rambut ko kan? Kirim slm sma marsha, hahaha [mamaii ko salah AF ni...ni AF4 la...hahaha]
Dura:
(1). Nell, sepa pula ko support nell smpi pigi konst ne? ko curang sama pilik ka ne? huhuh [duraaaaa.....ko bikin sia katawa ja...hahahaha....]
(2). Nell! kemslm sama lotter! sia tjatuh centa sama dia! hahah
Ninie (my youngest sister):
c bb (my cousin) suruh sorak c lotter. kana nmpk d tv [hahahaha...enda payah suruh brbs lagi sorak si lotter padahal duduk seats velvet...hahahaha]
Rahim of The Zon:
(1). Macam sedih muka kau tu. Kanapa? Boring ka? [mmg boring tu ...sedih bukan psl apa ..malu bah hahahaha]
(2). Kau tau kau punya muka balik balik kana focus ka?
(3). Macam hambar ja suasana dewan kan.
Min (sigu di tuaran...my sis colleague):
(1). sia mcm nmpk ko di tv:-)
(2). Ngam2 kamera 2 tfokus sm ko td tulah sia sms sm pipa n ko :-)
Zurainah:
(1). sis..sa nampak ko..:-)
(2). sis..byk nampak kerusi kosong sblh kamu kan? napa x ada famili velvet kah sis? [keluarga amirul baitu sabalah sia..satu ja yg kusung tu]
(3). sis..nakal o si velvet..mesti lg meriah di sana kan? blk2 kamu kana fokus di TV tu sis..si Harry paling tarang nampak..:-)
Sen:
(1). Nampak, nampak! cool hair sumandak!
(2). Seronoknye dpt tgk u Nel! I love ur hair!
(1). Sis, ko tgk kunsit af50an ka ni? Ada mcm muka kumuntui..ko ka tu??
[hahaahahahaha.....yalah laitu...kumuntui mengimbas kembali jaman af50an bersama sigu gimpolok]
(2). Hahaha..Bgus! kunsit kali ni khas utk pengikut af50an terutama anak2 didik sigu gimpolok..enjoy!
(3). Kitaii btul c adlin!! Umban dlu tu! Sindir2 aznil kunun..Dia yg pjg ucapan! kitai... [hahahahaha lucu btl sia baca ni sms tapi tahan2 katawa...]
Olumis:
wewit mandak kito ku rabas nu hilo tb, sanyum gia hehe
Danjoe:
Sya ingat c lester di blkgn ko 2. ko kontrol kiut lah kunun supaya vogue sket..hehehe...
[kiut la kunun tu...muka expired suda hahahaha]
Siti (my ex officemate):
senyumlah sikit bila kamera fokus
Sophia (my elder sister):
Ya...mcm durang nmpk btl di tv gitu. [hahahaha kakak sia lucu btl...]
Gurangak:
(1). Ko katuk kepala c adlin kalau dia kritik2 urg Sabah teruk2 ah. [hahahaha ... bulum lagi sia katuk..duluan suda RELA katuk sia...]
(2). Siuk skali c farhan nyanyi...napa kusung sablah tmpt duduk ko tu?
(3). Ah ko ni, jgn emotional ba:-) kana fokus ko menangis ba.. [hahahahaha...sia teikut si karen baitu yg brbs nangis ...mcm sakit betul dia ....]
Anitah (of KDCA KV):
(1). Oi..3 kali sya nampak kau di tv tadi. Syoknya kau duduk dekat depan stage. Kau sama si sylvia saja ka? Mcm mana kau dpt tiket?
(2). Ya la. funny butul c lotter tadi.Ada itu kamera fokus sama kau bila kau ketawa c lotter.
Jasonjay :
funner, cuba gia senyum, muram jak gia ko n sylvia tu sia nampak. hehe
Alim (my ex housemate): Ooo kau ada di sana ya? [then she called me up tp x dpt angkat kol...hahaha]
Kiloy: mandak kana zoom ko kumira katawa c lotter kha..a
Barbara: MENYIBUK! Perasan family velvet kunun. lambai2 lagi. [hahahaha barb...perasan skijap la bah...ngam2 kamira pigi fokus tmpt kami as velvet's family hahahaha]
Tina (my aunt): ada nakito ku okou ra ralalom tv = sia ada nmpk ko di tv.
Lissamarie:
(1). Atuk mandak. Dogo2 pun pemos juga ko blk2 keluar mua ko td..Uhuk
(2). Hahaha..Bru smlm kami ramai2 sna rumah c lemon..Kecoh lg kami kalau muka ko keluar dr tu budak2 af hahaha..Tp balik2 ba muka ko keluar..Ada 1 kali yg ko melambai tu trus semua teriakan haha..Pa lg kalau ko jd artis mandak..Y c nora keluar ko onangis kai 2? Haha mcm ko nangis..
There were few more SMSs...hahahaha... I was seen busy with my phone as if too busy sending my votes but actually I was juggling my precious times replying all the SMSs recieved hahahaha... Guess who called us too? It was FELIX hahahaha... he called Sylvia then myself. I couldn't pick his call up but just sent an sms that I'd call him later, after the concert. He wanted to inform us that he's watching us on TV hahahaha. He was in Miri during weekend, for the Karnival TV3 - Jomheboh. He was at the Powerroot and Mamee booths. Sylvia managed to pick his call then Felix was asking "kanapa ko tutup talinga tu?" Sylvia replied "abis sia bckp sama ko" hahahahaha...The rest of the groups were receiving calls, I guess even more than I got. Sylvia even got some SMSs from unfamiliar numbers, telling they spotted her on TV!
My org kampung was even some sort of chaos, when seeing me on TV! hahahaha... The next day, my uncles and aunt approached my sister at church and told her they saw me on TV. Some approached my parents, saying they saw me on TV. Some were saying 'wah hebat dia buli masuk TV, bukan sanang tu' hahahahahaha....punya lucu ni...dogo2 btl...a couple were having a mild argument too as the hubby was saying it was me on TV but the wife didn't believe him. So to clarify things, they asked my parents soon they met them... hahahahahaha...atukkkkkk.....terglamer skjp!!
Anyway this concert has reminded me of the first concert of AF3. I have a fond memory on this hahahaha... Last year, during the first concert I was there too but the venue of course was 5 times bigger than the current one. I wasn't really into this AF thingy before but it was my sister, Pipa who influenced me!!! hahahaha... She was on holiday in KL while the first concert was held. She persuaded me to go for the concert to the verge of buying a ticket for me!! I wasn't eager to go but just sort of to accompany her. She insisted to go for the concert as she told me she wanted to see Felix performing as he's such a good singer!! They have actually seen him ever since the Audition was aired. My sister told me 'ada ni budak dusun...suara mcm Francis Landong...bagus btl dia nyanyi...hrp2 dia dpt masuk AF..klu dia masuk kita afundi dia hahaha..At the that time I was just 'OK' without any excitements! Right after the Prelude Concert was over, she sent an SMS to me 'AFUNDI FELIX'. I didn't manage to watch the prelude concert too as I didn't have an astro at that time...hahaha..
We later went to the concert, there wasn't so many people and to occupy the seats, we were asked to fill up the middle seats which meant for sponsors! At that time, I was so nervous (as if I was the one who'd b singing hahaha) as I know the song which Felix should be singing would be cracking his nerve. My sister in Sabah also kept on sending SMSs telling that Felix might be having problem of rendering the song especially the high note, chorus part! Once he hit the high note perfectly, the three of us cheering and shouting like crazy!!! It disturbed a bit the audience who were sitting in front of us hahahahaha.... Since then, I started to patronize the venue weekly without fail!!! hahahaha...btl2 sontoloyo and it was because the AF3 too especially Felix, I subscribe to install an Astro decoder at my home! hahahahahaha...adeiiiii...mulau btl... So guys, for those of you who do not know who Felix is, I would be posting stories about him soon.... and for those of you who have known him, wait for my next posting too... There were some wonderful encounters I have had with him. I thought it would be good to share them with all you, especially the ardent fans of him!
By the way, the last saturday concert was just OK for me. It was a bit dull during the introduction and it dragged on until Farhan was performing. She was marvellous!! The hall was merrier while Lotter was performing!! hahahaha.. There was so much fun and it was an enjoyable performance from him. You could really feel the atmosphere was so much fun. It could be felt too when seeing me laughing out loud, which was focused clearly on TV! hahahaha...Velvet was not bad though...I love her vocal but she has to exercise a lot to improve her stamina. She sounded tired after performing even though without making many movements. I didn't say about her to slim down as the judge has blurted out but it's about stamina. It has nothing to do with size/figure..well what has size got to do with it? I bet Malaysians should open their mind up and not limiting their perspective on one angle only. Just a 2 cents thought of mine :D
Anyway, it was really a wonderful Saturday for me. Thanks to Sylvia for the opportunity. Sorry ah klu sia lebih pemes pula di antara kita 5 urg...hahahaha... I watched the repeat show of the concert, oh my god, no wonder you guys were sending SMSs...I was spotted several times on TV! with my dogo-dogo face! :p Gosh! what a saturday nite fever!!!
Siti (my ex officemate):
senyumlah sikit bila kamera fokus
Sophia (my elder sister):
Ya...mcm durang nmpk btl di tv gitu. [hahahaha kakak sia lucu btl...]
Gurangak:
(1). Ko katuk kepala c adlin kalau dia kritik2 urg Sabah teruk2 ah. [hahahaha ... bulum lagi sia katuk..duluan suda RELA katuk sia...]
(2). Siuk skali c farhan nyanyi...napa kusung sablah tmpt duduk ko tu?
(3). Ah ko ni, jgn emotional ba:-) kana fokus ko menangis ba.. [hahahahaha...sia teikut si karen baitu yg brbs nangis ...mcm sakit betul dia ....]
Anitah (of KDCA KV):
(1). Oi..3 kali sya nampak kau di tv tadi. Syoknya kau duduk dekat depan stage. Kau sama si sylvia saja ka? Mcm mana kau dpt tiket?
(2). Ya la. funny butul c lotter tadi.Ada itu kamera fokus sama kau bila kau ketawa c lotter.
funner, cuba gia senyum, muram jak gia ko n sylvia tu sia nampak. hehe
Alim (my ex housemate): Ooo kau ada di sana ya? [then she called me up tp x dpt angkat kol...hahaha]
Kiloy: mandak kana zoom ko kumira katawa c lotter kha..a
Barbara: MENYIBUK! Perasan family velvet kunun. lambai2 lagi. [hahahaha barb...perasan skijap la bah...ngam2 kamira pigi fokus tmpt kami as velvet's family hahahaha]
Tina (my aunt): ada nakito ku okou ra ralalom tv = sia ada nmpk ko di tv.
Lissamarie:
(1). Atuk mandak. Dogo2 pun pemos juga ko blk2 keluar mua ko td..Uhuk
(2). Hahaha..Bru smlm kami ramai2 sna rumah c lemon..Kecoh lg kami kalau muka ko keluar dr tu budak2 af hahaha..Tp balik2 ba muka ko keluar..Ada 1 kali yg ko melambai tu trus semua teriakan haha..Pa lg kalau ko jd artis mandak..Y c nora keluar ko onangis kai 2? Haha mcm ko nangis..
There were few more SMSs...hahahaha... I was seen busy with my phone as if too busy sending my votes but actually I was juggling my precious times replying all the SMSs recieved hahahaha... Guess who called us too? It was FELIX hahahaha... he called Sylvia then myself. I couldn't pick his call up but just sent an sms that I'd call him later, after the concert. He wanted to inform us that he's watching us on TV hahahaha. He was in Miri during weekend, for the Karnival TV3 - Jomheboh. He was at the Powerroot and Mamee booths. Sylvia managed to pick his call then Felix was asking "kanapa ko tutup talinga tu?" Sylvia replied "abis sia bckp sama ko" hahahahaha...The rest of the groups were receiving calls, I guess even more than I got. Sylvia even got some SMSs from unfamiliar numbers, telling they spotted her on TV!
My org kampung was even some sort of chaos, when seeing me on TV! hahahaha... The next day, my uncles and aunt approached my sister at church and told her they saw me on TV. Some approached my parents, saying they saw me on TV. Some were saying 'wah hebat dia buli masuk TV, bukan sanang tu' hahahahahaha....punya lucu ni...dogo2 btl...a couple were having a mild argument too as the hubby was saying it was me on TV but the wife didn't believe him. So to clarify things, they asked my parents soon they met them... hahahahahaha...atukkkkkk.....terglamer skjp!!
Anyway this concert has reminded me of the first concert of AF3. I have a fond memory on this hahahaha... Last year, during the first concert I was there too but the venue of course was 5 times bigger than the current one. I wasn't really into this AF thingy before but it was my sister, Pipa who influenced me!!! hahahaha... She was on holiday in KL while the first concert was held. She persuaded me to go for the concert to the verge of buying a ticket for me!! I wasn't eager to go but just sort of to accompany her. She insisted to go for the concert as she told me she wanted to see Felix performing as he's such a good singer!! They have actually seen him ever since the Audition was aired. My sister told me 'ada ni budak dusun...suara mcm Francis Landong...bagus btl dia nyanyi...hrp2 dia dpt masuk AF..klu dia masuk kita afundi dia hahaha..At the that time I was just 'OK' without any excitements! Right after the Prelude Concert was over, she sent an SMS to me 'AFUNDI FELIX'. I didn't manage to watch the prelude concert too as I didn't have an astro at that time...hahaha..
We later went to the concert, there wasn't so many people and to occupy the seats, we were asked to fill up the middle seats which meant for sponsors! At that time, I was so nervous (as if I was the one who'd b singing hahaha) as I know the song which Felix should be singing would be cracking his nerve. My sister in Sabah also kept on sending SMSs telling that Felix might be having problem of rendering the song especially the high note, chorus part! Once he hit the high note perfectly, the three of us cheering and shouting like crazy!!! It disturbed a bit the audience who were sitting in front of us hahahahaha.... Since then, I started to patronize the venue weekly without fail!!! hahahaha...btl2 sontoloyo and it was because the AF3 too especially Felix, I subscribe to install an Astro decoder at my home! hahahahahaha...adeiiiii...mulau btl... So guys, for those of you who do not know who Felix is, I would be posting stories about him soon.... and for those of you who have known him, wait for my next posting too... There were some wonderful encounters I have had with him. I thought it would be good to share them with all you, especially the ardent fans of him!
By the way, the last saturday concert was just OK for me. It was a bit dull during the introduction and it dragged on until Farhan was performing. She was marvellous!! The hall was merrier while Lotter was performing!! hahahaha.. There was so much fun and it was an enjoyable performance from him. You could really feel the atmosphere was so much fun. It could be felt too when seeing me laughing out loud, which was focused clearly on TV! hahahaha...Velvet was not bad though...I love her vocal but she has to exercise a lot to improve her stamina. She sounded tired after performing even though without making many movements. I didn't say about her to slim down as the judge has blurted out but it's about stamina. It has nothing to do with size/figure..well what has size got to do with it? I bet Malaysians should open their mind up and not limiting their perspective on one angle only. Just a 2 cents thought of mine :D
Anyway, it was really a wonderful Saturday for me. Thanks to Sylvia for the opportunity. Sorry ah klu sia lebih pemes pula di antara kita 5 urg...hahahaha... I watched the repeat show of the concert, oh my god, no wonder you guys were sending SMSs...I was spotted several times on TV! with my dogo-dogo face! :p Gosh! what a saturday nite fever!!!


4 comments:
Wh, pames barabis oh ko kan..masuk LIVE on national TV hehehe..
p/s Rich, Velvet.. hope 2 c improvement in nxt concert..AFUNDI!!
inda pa ba! asal dpt kirim slm sma marsha, akakakak!! laku trus ko mlm tu kan? hehheh
nahh kan ..semu aorg suru ko senyum funner .. hehe, senyuman tuh satu sedekah tau ...
nahhh kan...sia bilang kangku...ko pemes sudaa hihihi.... misti heboh satu kg ko kan Nel... he he he...
Siok gia mo baca blog ko ni... sia suda kasi add di fave list sia:)
Bah, rajin2 la update kio.