Today is my first day at school. My friend (her name is Enrica) and I walked to the university together. It was only kinda breaking the ice, introducing yourself, where u r from and why are u here - sort of statements. It just took us 1 hour to do so. Most of my classmates are Italian, there's one from Belarus, Germany and the USA. I met few friends already, seems like we can team up (4 of us). After the welcoming session was done, we went down to town center as I need to buy books for my Italian class which will start tomorrow. Thanks to Enrica, she helped me to inquire the books from the bookstore. Finally the books were available.
Anyway, during the introduction session, we met the Professor of the so called Tourism Faculty together with his assistant whom I used to communicate thru email before this. When it came to my turn introducing myself, besides telling them what my expectations are, I was sort of informed them that this year is Visit Malaysia Year. Then tiba2 pulok ni professor tny sia sualan, klu dia mau visit Malaysia what the attraction could be. So I just replied, it depends on what you want, as Malaysia is known for its hot and humid wheather all year round so if you like that, u can come to visit. Other than that we have nature, beaches or cultures to offer. Then he further asked me, which part is the best to visit...I simply said, if you want nature, Borneo could be your best location...muahahaha...yg lain2 x kana tny sualan ..sia ni pandai2 pigi promote lagi psl Malaysia..but I was contented with I've just told them :p Most of them are very young at the age of 23-24!!!! We were informed there are about 25 students in the class but a few has not yet arrived pending the process of visa. Gilaaaa niii...terasa btl diri ku suda senja muahahaha..nsb lg figure ku kici dan skrg ku sudah slim down muahaha....baru 2 minggu I managed to slim down although I eat a lot but since I do some walkings almost everyday, so kira balance juga... Klu di Malaysia tu deeiiii take for granted btl sbb ada karita gia... sini terpaksa jalan kaki...Ckp psl makan ni, smpi ja ku di rumah menggigil suda kelaparan pdhl baru pkl 6pm..nasib ada left over nasi + lauk lunch tadi turus ku belasah ja.. so now I'm cooking spaghetti :) maybe for supper laini...:p
Btw during the session we were informed that there'll be a lot of visits to tourist attractions. There are also events which needs us to participate and on 27 Sept itself we'll be having the World Tourism Day. This is a one-day event follows by a dinner at night. During the dinner we'll be meeting out senior who are on trip right now that's why we are unable to see them. Also, during the second semester in 2008, we'll be having one of our class in Tuscany, for 2 weeks! Wahhhhh kesiokan suda sia ni... For final semester, we'll be having a study tour which location will be decided by us later. All these tours and visits are fully financially supported by the university :) I hope my age would not be the barrier for me to mix around with my young classmates :p Another thing, there are more than half female students in my class hehehe...
Our official class will start on Wednesday but since I have my Italian class tomorrow at 5.30-7.30pm, then I have to be at the University. I hope everything will be fine during the 2 years period of my studies.
Btw I'll be getting my modem within this week. I was informed through email that the internet connection is now activated and awaiting for the cd/modem to arrive then only I can surf without interruption hehehe...
Bah niari teda gmbr dlm entry... I'll take photos of my university soon and put them here :)


0 comments: