First lecture of the week...

Posted by nel under
Adeeeii...mangantuk brbs ni tp taip dulu di sini nnt hilang tu cerita dari kapala sia hahaha... Anyway I have my first lecture this week, a subject - New Media For Tourism Communication. It's kinda interesting subject and I think I'll like it. Klu kita di Msia tu normally we'll introduce ourselves to the class and the lecturer will just stand and listen. This afternoon class was different...the professor approached us one by one to introduced himself and after that you'd introduced yourself. It depends too whether he'd ask more question on the students. As previously, I was asked extra questions :p He asked me why I'm in Lugano to study Tourism....sanang ja ku jwb...ku bilang govt antar ku pigi study muahahaha....since I was the only one (I guess) who have graduated long time ago in Bethlehem so nmpknya mcm sia ja yg suda karaja....as I informed on my previous entry most of them were just graduated from their 1st degree... Sia informed the professor that I'm on study leave, which is actually I'm a govt servant in Malaysia...ekekeke...then dia tny, so the govt pay you to come here, sia jwb yes...then dia tny lagi if I my salary is paid for during the course, I said yes...turus students yg lain bilang 'whoaaaa...' pdhl besa2 klu kita tu kan hahaha...besalah hrp subsidi kerajaan katakan :p then tu professor bilang, klu your govt mau cari urg, ko kestau sia ah...hahaha...sbb drng semua sendiri byr yuran etc... but to them that's very cheap esp Italy is using Euro... budak2 Italy semua bilang murah barang2 di Lugano, rumah murah in fact semua benda la murah..yalah klu dlm the tuition fee of CHF4000 they only pay about Euro2690 maybe... yg kita ni pula CHF4000 = RM12000 muahahaha...nah kauuuuuu!!! Btw the professor tny lg why do I choose that Univ...sia blng apart from the course, it's about the location and although the course is conducted in English but I believe I have the extra advantage of learning a new language which is Italian as the people here speak Italian....:p (pdhl mula2 suda riuh tu inform urg mau pigi Sydney muahahaha....nsb dpt tmpt yg better than Sydney..klu kana degraded pigi tmpt lain...nangis la sia tu ekekeke)

Td mmg siok laitu class...sia pun suka..it's about communication tools in tourism; the relationship between the new media and tourism through the digital application. This also will relates the attitude of people to be more aware on the impact of technology...ceh berapi2 kunun sia jot down apa dia cakap... yg best ni professor lucu...byk dia ckp yg bikin katawa which made us awake...tangahari td mmg panas...kana buka tu window di class room tp since bising pula so kana tutup balik...stuffy jg la... This subject involved with few events....Bar Camp on 3 Nov and also Treasure Hunt on 4 Nov... mcm siok ja...urg lain di class room ja bljr kami buli pula pigi ikut treasure hunt hahahaha... but ni subject kira tough juga la...50% is on exam...the rest of the mark will be doing a Summary (mcm journal) for every lecture and 2 projects which is the first project to be submitted on 24 Oct and the other one is on 19 Dec (before xmas break). Tadi punya class pun kami touched a bit on some of the languages in the world ...in fact dia ikut tu bangsa dlm class kami also what are the other languages we speak beside the mother tongue....jadi byk la bahasa kana listed down...then so amazing most of the students in my class speak at least 2 foreign language except English....deiii pdhl di malaysia tu buli daa bljr tamil and chinese tp tulah pemalas btl kan..klu paham tamil tu x la susah masa tersalah attend tamil mass di St. Joseph Sentul kan Jac ...hahahahaha......deii lucu btl masa tu....

Anyway yg best td dlm kelas tu professor suruh sia ckp Malay for sentence 'we go for a break now' hahahaha...bestnya ku rasa!! then after I said that in Malay, one of the students asked the professor if we have our break..then the professor said by pointing at me 'she just told us so' hahaha....dkt ja ku mau translate 'kita minummmmmmmmm duluuuuuu' akakakaka.... well that's about the class for today...after the lesson we went for a drink...9 urg kami pigi ....only one guy joined us...oh ya ni lalaki muka dia macam2 enrique iglesias muahaha...ensom kama tp status adik la pulok :p akakaka...gataiiiinyeeeee ....ekekeke...

Apart from that class...satu ja yg tdk bagus niari....xtau laini nobisiti mcm x begitu organise ... ada subject kami, which is core subject clashed pula masa with the subject td tu..adeiiiii punya dogo....suda tu 4.5 credit hours lagi tu...xtau la mcm mana nnt...bikin gerigitan jg.... then byk yg elective kami mau choose pun kebykkan clashed sama class kami....anyway we'll not be having lectures tomorrow and friday so I think all my Italian friends have gone home this evening... sia ja yg ada class bisuk ptg...my Italian class :p
Apa2 pun hrp2 semua masalah ni settle la....so that's the story of today...bsk maybe sia pg postfinance sblh pagi mo buka akaun...tu dokumen suda sia dpt this morning drng kirim...cpt juga la drng ni...I sent an email on Thursday morning, then in the afternoon the staff called me.. then td dpt dokumen yg suda ada akaun number..tinggal mo sign lg then verify myself at the counter with a passport and residence permit... mmmbah ku pigi laini bisuk kaka...

1 comments:

On 7:45 AM, September 20, 2007 , barbtasia said...

its so nice to hear from you everyday Nel. it feels as if you're still near us even actually you're thousand miles away. its so nice to hear of your experience there, everyday is indeed a new experience and reading your blog have now become a fun routine, a new hobby. keep updating your blog and feed us with your stories and photos...