A great Saturday...

Posted by nel under
It was so fun on Saturday. We got a ticket which entitled you to board for FREE on train, bus and boats anywhere in Ticino Canton. So we went to Bellinzona, the capital city of Ticino Canton which is 30 minutes by train from Lugano and to Locarno, another tourist spot. For more info on this place, check this out TICINO Deiii ini lah baini, I was so engrossed 'remodelling' my blog until I've totally forgotten about the free ticket. My Lebanese friend, btw her name is Salma kept on calling me 2-3 times. I said on the way tp belum lagi pigi mandi, sibuk lagi mau kasi lawa2 ni blog.... Itu la bah kan gaya2 Msian :p which reminds me the community message on Mix.fm back home....dia bilang the biggest lie among Msian is the word ON THE WAY which means you're still on bed, not yet taking shower etc... jd sia pun balik2 on the way la sana, ckp by 1.30pm smpi di town centre, stukali pkl 2pm baru sia smpi...kasian juga dia tunggu2....dlm utak sibuk lagi mau mengarang ayat (hhahahah teringat sia si Jac sama Dura bab2 mengarang ayat ni :p) anyway mau cuba2 kunun mengarang ayat in Italian to say I'm sorry I was late...so dlm italian (hrp2 butul laini ah) mi dispiace del ritardo :p..Sampai ja sia di bus station trus kami naik bas for free pigi Train Station.

Bellinzona is so beautiful and quiet....but we just spent maybe 2 hours there since we have to catch up a train to Locarno to board the boat and touring the Lago Magiorre. Nasib lagi kami sampat pigi...sia ni pun dogo btl I've forgotten about the free ticket, klu tdk dari pagi suda kami jalan then tidak la rushing lari sana-sini mau bubut train hahaha...lucunya kami. But it was fun though mcm budak2... Di Bellinzona kami x smpt round the town centre abis stucked at one shop utk soping pula :p abis ada shop yg jual clothing all are CHF10..I bought a jeans short utk mau pakai jln2 klu tangahari ...panas kaka pakai sarual panjang :D Then we walked around the city center and there's a BIG church I guess it's a cathedral...dari luar nmpk biasa2 ja, bila masuk di dalam, makkkk aaiiiiii mcm mau nangis sia tgk punya lawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....every wall there's painting or sculpture of Jesus or Mother Mary..I've never been to such church in my life before...cantiiikkkkkkkk btlllllll.... the good thing about churches here, they provided candle to light (which you have to offer money to do so..biasala kan) so my friend and I did some prayers and lighted the candles... Mula-mula sia ni x sure apa religion my kwn tu but she made the sign of the cross bila masuk church..so I bet she's christian too. In fact on Sunday she was saying something on checking the mass at the church next to the univ tp x jadi pula...

We ate our dinner at Locarno before catching the train back to Lugano at 7.53pm (change at Giubasco or Bellinzona). We had pizza and yg satu tu xtau apa, mkn ja...my friend got herself una birra (a glass of beer) then sia minum hot chocholate saja. The thing I admired most here is the transportation system be it bus, train or boat...they've never be late. So efficient! There's the digital board at most of the bus stops, displaying the time of the bus to arrive. Jgn la try mau lambat...confirm tertinggal!!! Mcm jg kami pigi Ikea, kanapalah 2-3 persons ja dlm bas, dia jalannnnnnn ja tu. For about 3 weeks here, last Saturday was my first time catching up the bus from town center to my apartment :p abis dakat kan tp mahal tambang, it's CHF1.60 for one zone but since we have the free ride so I took the bus to go home. Lagipun sajuk btl suda, it's 9.30pm...takut juga mau jln strng wlnpn nmpk mcm safe...suda tu panat lagi... well..nasib rumah ku dkt sama univ, itupun klu la ku naik bas, it'll be CHF1.20 one way (for 3 stops) and to town center is CHF1.60. Btw tickets should be purchased earlier which is available at the bus stops, it's like a vending machine. Anyway ada juga yg bayar bila mau naik di bus tp klu town center ja jarang begitu...

Anyway during our outing I took quite a number of snapshots....then first time ni kali muka ku ada dlm gambar sbb ada kwn tulung ambil hahaha...bah Jac and Nancy, skrg ku prektis2 suda mcmmana mau ambil gmbr sendiri2 hahaha smpi kwn sia brbs katawa sbb x abis2 cuba mau ambil gmbr sendiri...then I told her my friends back home are so used to take photos like this...hahahaha....

Btw kasian juga with my friend masih blm dpt rumah...dia keluar dari tu rumah (the 2 chinese men) sbb piring di dapur makin tinggi dia bilang hahaha...I thought of offering her a place sementara dia cari tp risau pula juga sbb ni bilik pun bukan basar sgt nnt dia x comfortable pula...unless I have a living room then buli dia stay sementara...she asked me if she got a bigger house later, would I come and stay with her...mmg ok juga klu begitu kan but jgn terburu-buru la..I know she's nice tp baru jg gia kanal dia...then I said nnt la, maybe klu my house contract expired next year then we'll see how it's going...

I enjoyed our outing last Saturday...it was so funnnnnnnn....lg pun 2 minggu sturang2 tu xtau mau jln pg mana lagi...Lugano town center is small...so bila ada kawan siok la ...lucu btl kami dua...terlari-lari lg mau kejar train...lps tu smpi di Locarno terlari-lari lagi mau kejar tu boat tkt ketinggalan sbb bila tny di counter dia bilang tu boat jln skrg...kwn sia ni lapar, dia mo makan then kami pigi tny tu kedai pizza di sebelah, mat pizza tu ckp lambat lagi mau masak hahaha...then x jadi, turus belari lagi pigi kiosk then she grabbed a packet of potato chips..sia ambil ja tu biskut..sia ni x lpr jg tp the exploration of the lake magiorre is about 1 hour..jd takut lapar mcm mana pula kan...then tercungap-cungap lagi smpi di jetty ...pdhl bulum lagi mau jln hahaha...btw ada tu pekerja di boat kan...insom hahaha....sia ambil gmbr dr jauh ...smpi kwn sia ni suruh2 mo pg ambil sama dia tp sia malu ka vagu..turus dia ckp, skrg sia tau napa ko x kawin ..silakak hahahaha....last2 ku ambil ja gmbr sama old couple muahaha....

0 comments: