Times fly so fast, indeed and without realising much, today, 2 October 2007, I have already been living for a month in Lugano. This morning I went early to the university, our lecture would be at 10.30am. I met the guy who was asking me for help at the Health Insurance office. He supposed to meet the lady officer yesterday but he didn't...(mangkali takut :p)After our lecture finished at 12.30pm, Salma and I went to town for our lunch. After our lunch, Salma went back to the university as she has a lecture which I do not have. I bought some envelopes and examination pad and went to the university.
On my way, I stopped by at the church, I just feel like reciting some prayers and sit there alone for a while. I am so thankful that after a month of being here, everything was alright and in order. I enjoyed my lectures as you know I left college 10 years ago although have been attending short term courses but now it's totally different especially mixing around with those young fresh graduates, who are so fresh about university life. I am thankful for meeting and having my new classmates, they are so nice. I am so thankful that I have found a place to stay whereas others are still searching for it and others were having bad times with house mates. I am thankful that I got my residence permit in 7-10 days without much hassles which I anticipated to get it after 2-3 months of submission. I am thankful to be here on fully paid by the government and at the same time am still receiving my monthly salary (not to boost but I am so glad for this opportunity) while others are struggling for another part time job in order to cope with high standard living of expenses especially in Switzerland (which is known for the most expensive country). I am thankful that I have so much love in me; from my family members, my friends, colleagues and from everybody else. I am indeed thankful to be able to see and live at the other side of the world where others could not be able to visit the place next to them just because the limitation. Everything has been so wonderful. There's nothing else to complain about.
For all the blessings and guidance from God are inside me which I can truly feel it. Everything was so fine with me so far and I pray that I'll have a wonderful life ahead. I didn't realise when I was praying alone at the church my tears ran so fast and it was unstoppable. It kept on running fast (teda tisu lagi tu :p). I've just got a very emotional moment, a mix emotion actually. I am so happy for what I have now and at the same I miss home (tiba2 sentimentol pula). I lighted all corners with candles in the church before I left. I AM INDEED THANKFUL FOR WHAT I'VE BEEN GIVEN. Thank you Lord for the wonderful life.
This could be an emotional entry of me today....:p Also I'm now in a state of missing home :( I pasted here my favourite video of Chris Daughtry - Home (Acoustic version). I will listen to this song over and over every time I miss home. It's good to be away and sometimes we think we get all when we are away from home, but I guess what we do not realise, there is one thing which can only be found at HOME: LOVE.
On my way, I stopped by at the church, I just feel like reciting some prayers and sit there alone for a while. I am so thankful that after a month of being here, everything was alright and in order. I enjoyed my lectures as you know I left college 10 years ago although have been attending short term courses but now it's totally different especially mixing around with those young fresh graduates, who are so fresh about university life. I am thankful for meeting and having my new classmates, they are so nice. I am so thankful that I have found a place to stay whereas others are still searching for it and others were having bad times with house mates. I am thankful that I got my residence permit in 7-10 days without much hassles which I anticipated to get it after 2-3 months of submission. I am thankful to be here on fully paid by the government and at the same time am still receiving my monthly salary (not to boost but I am so glad for this opportunity) while others are struggling for another part time job in order to cope with high standard living of expenses especially in Switzerland (which is known for the most expensive country). I am thankful that I have so much love in me; from my family members, my friends, colleagues and from everybody else. I am indeed thankful to be able to see and live at the other side of the world where others could not be able to visit the place next to them just because the limitation. Everything has been so wonderful. There's nothing else to complain about.
For all the blessings and guidance from God are inside me which I can truly feel it. Everything was so fine with me so far and I pray that I'll have a wonderful life ahead. I didn't realise when I was praying alone at the church my tears ran so fast and it was unstoppable. It kept on running fast (teda tisu lagi tu :p). I've just got a very emotional moment, a mix emotion actually. I am so happy for what I have now and at the same I miss home (tiba2 sentimentol pula). I lighted all corners with candles in the church before I left. I AM INDEED THANKFUL FOR WHAT I'VE BEEN GIVEN. Thank you Lord for the wonderful life.
This could be an emotional entry of me today....:p Also I'm now in a state of missing home :( I pasted here my favourite video of Chris Daughtry - Home (Acoustic version). I will listen to this song over and over every time I miss home. It's good to be away and sometimes we think we get all when we are away from home, but I guess what we do not realise, there is one thing which can only be found at HOME: LOVE.
p.s: Well, I'm now chatting with dogo Danjoe while updating my blog, at least I can have some laugh with him...he sent me a song of 'Irreplaceable' male version which is responding to Beyonce ..hahaha...that song is goddamn crazyyyyyy.....we kept on exchanging website link/url on youtube...haha (my sister Ninie and I did the same the other day...hehe..it was fun) thank you dogo....buli bah kalau kau :D


0 comments: