Yeah...I was drinking my wine last nite...Red Wine! I bought it quite a long time ago but only until last nite I managed to open it! The dogo part was, I didn't know how to open it!! Tulah bah tau minum ja....selama ni hrp si Jac or Gurangak or Danjoe or even Nancy yg buka...hahaha.. Si Nancy yg x minum pun tau buka :p ...Anyway, after trying every attempt, finally I managed to open it..yeyeyeye....satu kejayaan! hahahaha...so while drinking I was chatting with my sister Ninie and also Gurangak... Then he suggested to me to listen to dusun or any lagu tempatan la ....just to get the 'feel' of moginum hahaha...once in a while I need to divert my ear from Daughtry's to our local songs..hehe... Buli bah kalau kau! Anyway I was a bit dizzy last nite...I played games on Yahoo at the same time...smpi silap2 takan abis mcm mabuk hahaha...in fact I have only two glasses of wine :p and never in my life moginum berpusaskan sandwich and tortilla hahahaha.....teringat pula sup tulang...deiiii...tapunnn!!!!
So I browsed on Youtube and at the same time exchanging URL of the videos with my sister... we had so much fun doing it...We were not only got the videos we wanted but those funny videos were also accidentally found. I'm sure you guys know Youtube; all sort of videos can be found there :D. My sister even went wild than me last nite. Suddenly she fell for the local songs hahahaha...sibuk pula mau cari MP3..she said ' ko la yg duluan ni..' hahaha...On the other hand, it reminds me of my nephew Caden (Denden) he kept on saying 'this is so much fun daddy' when he was brought to a river at my kampung previously. Kasian bah dia x pernah pigi sungai up to the age of 4 :p Brbs lagi nangis bila tau kami mau balik rumah dari sungai hahaha. Also when my sister and I were looking for lagu2 tempatan on Youtube, I have a very fond memory when listening to a song of Tinggi-Tinggi Kinabalu;
So I browsed on Youtube and at the same time exchanging URL of the videos with my sister... we had so much fun doing it...We were not only got the videos we wanted but those funny videos were also accidentally found. I'm sure you guys know Youtube; all sort of videos can be found there :D. My sister even went wild than me last nite. Suddenly she fell for the local songs hahahaha...sibuk pula mau cari MP3..she said ' ko la yg duluan ni..' hahaha...On the other hand, it reminds me of my nephew Caden (Denden) he kept on saying 'this is so much fun daddy' when he was brought to a river at my kampung previously. Kasian bah dia x pernah pigi sungai up to the age of 4 :p Brbs lagi nangis bila tau kami mau balik rumah dari sungai hahaha. Also when my sister and I were looking for lagu2 tempatan on Youtube, I have a very fond memory when listening to a song of Tinggi-Tinggi Kinabalu;
- 1st reason: It could be about Denden too...at the age of 4 he could sing very well the song hahaha...I was so surprised when they came to visit me in KL suddenly he sang the song perfectly! So cute. Then I kept on asking him singing otherwise I wouldn't take him for swimming. Since he loved swimming pool, so he sang the song for me. But I was a bad aunt :p I kinda asked him to sing that few times and threatened not to take him to swimming pool if he refused. So my lovely nephew did that. Such a lovely boy. My sister (her mommy) said to me 'kasian bah anak sia ko dera ni' hahaha...Anyway I did actually take him to the pool after that.
- 2nd reason: It reminds me of Nancy hahahahahaha.....peminat Asmin Mudin... well ok that's fine and normal actually... Nothing wrong to be a fan, right...but the funniest thing was during the Sugandoi KV in May 2007...hahahaha.....sori kio Nancy...si Gurangak la punya pasal tu.....silakak...now I'm really LOL!!!
Anyway I found quite a lot of our local songs but I like to put these 3 videos: (I like Fhilix Don after hearing these two songs performed by Rey (the Bintang RTM winner) while waiting for the result during the Sugandoi KV). Hain Jasli's song is good; if I'm not mistaken Felix has ever sang did during our lepak-lepak time.(Not the Nokuro of Francis Landong - this one was during the gathering :D)


0 comments: