Music Tour 2007 - Stuttgart!

Posted by nel under
Finally I got my tickets - 2 tickets for free :D for the MUSIC TOUR 2007 in Stuttgart. I've just tried to fill up a from at the NRJ website if I could 'win' tickets and there they are! The tickets are not on sale so anybody who is interested must register at the website by giving all details of yourself and another friend if you want to bring as well. The indication of a positively getting the tickets were, within two days of the registration, the management of the NRJ would contact through email informing that you have won the tickets also stating that ticketst would reach you within 2-3 weeks! I was happy when I got the notification from NRJ on 6/11 but would rather put it at a very low level of excitement until the ticket reached me! :p Upon getting the notification, I've just informed my sisters Pipa and Ninie about it and also to Chia that both of us might have won tickets for the show and both of us were not doing any travel plan then, pending the receipt of tickets.

To my excitement, I've got my tickets after 1 week receiving the notification from them which was last Thursday (15/11). This time I'll be going along with my friend, Chia from Zurich. The concert will kick off on 1 December 2007 (Saturday) at the Stuttgart Trade Fair Center (the new trade fair center). Since it's Saturday so I don't have to worry about skipping any lectures :p But it means, I'll be pokai again after that trip..concert after concert :p. Anyway we've decided to go over there on 1st December 2007, morning so that we'll have few hours to explore Stuttgart city center too. Initially we were thinking of going there on 30/11 but since the accommodation is kinda expensive so we put off the plan. Stuttgart is well-known for its Porshe and Mercedez-Benz and therefore you won't be surprised there are museums available for these purposes. More information on Stuttgart can be found here.

In fact if it's not about Daughtry, I may not be so eager trying to get the tickets:p Of all the performers, I am only familiar with Daughtry and Craig David...hahaha... I've never heard of the rest of the performers which I believe are from the Europe :p Hope NRJ won't keep Daughtry until the end of show, or else it'll be bored to watch concert for unknown and unfamiliar artists :p Anyway, it might be a good idea to listen some of their musics too with the hope I will enjoy myself during the 5-6 hours show!!! Mulau ko Jems!

Anyway, I know this time I won't be having another chance of meeting them personally for the second time although I'm very keen to have that opportunity, again :p. This time they'll be performing along others artists and looking at the venue, my god, don't ever dream that I will ever be able to take photos with them closer and what more to chat :p The only thing I hope that I'll enjoy the concert and would be able to take video :D Also I will make sure that my camera will be loaded with fully charged battery with more storage of the memory card! Mau beli 1GB SD ni :p since video cam is not allowed (I guess so). Another thing....let's partyyyyyy....as the ticket holder also entitled for an entry to the Aftershow Party at Club Penthouse with the ENERGY DJ Richard Larive (x kanal pun sepa ni hahaha) at a minimum charge of Euro4. So I may consider that hehe....*Manatau drng Daughtry pigi party pula lps tu...muahahaha....wishful thinking :p*



p.s: taking pic after shower hahaha....muka pun masih mcm ada sabun..suda tu rasa sajuk then pakai lagi sweater..sendiri2 ambil gmbr muahahaha :p

0 comments: