Visit to the Museum of Cultural

Posted by nel under
We had the chance to visit the Museum of Cultural in Lugano in the morning on Tuesday 20 Nov 07 as part of the requirement for my Elective 2 subject. We were required to observe the place in terms of Model Users, Model Visitors including the Ethnography study. This was done in 2 groups, whereby the other group went to the Museum of Contemporary of Modern Art. In the afternoon we have to present what were the finding of our visit.

Anyway, I have decided not to take the third Elective since it will be too heavy for me otherwise 'matila babu kamu ni'. So I'll be free on today and tomorrow. The lectures of the 3rd elective will take place for the whole week next week, am to pm. I don't think I can afford it! The two electives just required us to complete an assignment or project paper each. These would carry 3 credit hours respectively. So for this semester I have 'almost' done 6 credit hours and will be doing another 15 credit hours for the Elective. Gila!!! I don't want to talk more on how sucks the administration is!!!. I have lost all vocabularies to describe their 'suckness' hahahaha....It would just give me a bad headache! or rather my pankreas pun sakit mcm baru hisap sigup or ganja! (hahahah mcm la pernah hisap sigup..what more on ganja!)

Btw I have extra ticket for the Music Tour 2007 in Stuttgart. My friend cannot make it. I've been trying to give it away but unfortunately couldn't get someone. How nice if any of the DOGO group are here. We would definitely make our trip together for the concert :p Ini la yg buat sia sedih..deiiii....:p I know realize that I can't just live without friends especially those who are close with me! Anyway, it wouldn't be necessary for him/her to travel with me together but at least the ticket will not be wasted even though it's free! Anyway I'll still proceed with my plan to Stuttgart and I have been thinking to stay there for 2 nights besides attending the concert, I'd like to explore the city as well :D

Ok...that's all for now...need to go to my univ for some group work. In fact we were planning to visit the location and take pictures but the weather is so damn terrible today then we postponed. Sajukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk saja tapi x pandai turun snow hahahaha... I've been waiting for that to happen but it will only be in my dream....they say Lugano will never be snowing!! Mulau ko jems!!









p.s: all pictures were taken using my phone...forgot to bring my camera...but at least there were OK compared to the dotri muahahaha

0 comments: