Happy Holidays everyone!!
The last day I updated my blog was 14 days ago haha...after I finished all assignments, then it was time for our Xmas Break..so I travelled to Germany and I´m now still in Germany at my friend´s place, to be specific in Schwandorf. I celebrated xmas with them and will be here until New Year. I´ll be back to Lugano on the 3rd Jan 2008. Will try to read some books before the my exam on 23rd Jan 08. a friend is inviting me for his birthday party in Zurich on 19th Jan 08. I´m still thinking if I want to attend..maybe yes ..well it depends if I´ve studied a lot after coming back from Germany haha...Another friend from Malaysia will be visiting me. She´ll be in Lugano on 7th -12th Jan 08. Plan to bring her around Lugano and maybe do some party at my place, on our own hahaha...
Anyway, it is a terrific holiday here in Germany, with my friend and her family. Ever since I arrived, I´ve been eating..eating..and eating and before I know, I´ve already put on 1kg weight :p..apa tidak tambah..tidur makan ja kerja ni... almost everyday I slept at 6pm and woke up at 10am the next day muahahaha... gajah pun surrender!! Also...almost everyday I´ve been drinking wine!! urang putih pun kalah oh ekekekeke....
We went to church on 24th Dec and after that we had our xmas dinner... terasa juga suasana xmas with them...I may be crying celebrating alone if I go to Rome :p deii...cengeng...dulu2 manada nangis pun hahaha....So we had a good dinner, with big fish, mix vegetable, sweet and sour prawn...nah kawww...kolesterol bah tu...after dinner we have the session of ´buka hadiah´... I got 3 gifts from my friend...deii aku lagi nada hadiah utk dia...I just brought Chocolate from Switzerland...I received a set of body lotion, shower cream and deodorant, a bottle of perfume and a pair of warm socks and another bottle of lotion.... wahhhh....it happened I´ve finished my body lotion and I got one BIG bottle...mcm tau2 ja kawan ku that I´ve run out of lotion hahaha...thank you Luth... yeah..there´s was a light snow during the day...a bit of white christmas...
The next day, on 25th Dec we ate roasted goose ...the German traditional meal during xmas... normally they would have goose during the lunch time but we have ours for dinner...as we had something else for lunch.... If I remember we have another meal which was specially cooked by my friend´s hubby, Joachim... hehehe....merasa jg aku makanan tradisi urg2 German...
On 27th Dec we went to Regensburg...I bought a pair of shoes to be worn during snowing..it´ll be too slippery wearing the normal shoes..I got the shoes of €29.95 which was already cheap. I bought a pair of jacket too at €29.90..a warm jacket and kinda waterproof... so glad to have bought it!! It was on sales like crazy all over Europe...they call it Winter Sales...nasib lagi teda byk duit...hahaha..I felt like I wanted to buy the whole items in the shop..deii mulau ko jems!! hahaha....
To be continued......
The two lovely boys...Kyle (white shirt) & Kenneth (red shirt)
In the kitchen
The wonderful family...Mr & Mrs Sturm
My xmas present....sanyum lebar bahh hahaha....
0 comments: