First of all, Happy 25th Birthday to Felix ...hehehe...Hope you have a blast party...and wish you more happiness and success in your endeavor :D
I am happy today that my proposal to work on the historical Melaka as my project for Heritage Interpretation has been approved by my Professor. He likes the idea of the colonization of Portuguese and Dutch in the 15th & 16th centuries, leaving their heritage in the location. He would like to hear more on the issue I'd be bringing about. He heard less about Asian countries especially Malaysia so he'd be interested to know more about it. Now, I have to work hard on this project not only to impress him but to deliver a message about Malaysia especially Melaka to him and my classmates too. This also means that I should look for detailed information so that the paperwork will reflect the right answer thus portray the right image of Melaka. The most important thing is to tell the history of Melaka while Portuguese and Dutch took reign. He informed that it's good to share something interesting that is not really familiarized by many. In fact Melaka is enlisted in the World Heritage List under the UNESCO as the historical center.
So...my bigger task now, to get as much info as I could so that I can come out with a good paperwork. This project needs to be presented in 10-12 pages write ups and 25 pages of powerpoint slides. *is there anybody can furnish me more info?* :D
Anyway....on another development :p.....I'm in my 3rd day to exercise my diet plan. It was 'painful' for not getting used to leave out the habit of taking dinner every night without fail. Also it's too painful too for trying to forget my supper which I used to have. It's even agonizing to ward off the need to munch something especially junk food nonstop, anytime and anywhere. I am really fighting my non-scheduled eating habit and I am determined to stick to my diet plan. I've been wanting to do this long time ago but I just couldn't resist the temptation of munching :p Well, it's not that I shut out food totally - of course I enjoy eating - but I am now reducing my portion :p Everytime I look myself on the mirror, it kinda gives courage...ceh courage tuu...haha...to slim down and have a nice figure :p cehh.....anyway...women...no doubt about it...the need to look as pleasant as possible is never fade away...especially when age factor is catching up :p
I ate fruits and salad last nite. My stomach was growling acutely for not being fully filled up but I just ignored 'the calling' and straight away catched my slumber. Indeed I really slept 'well'. It's so gratifying to stay healthy. But on top of all this, the other part of it, to have a nice figure which is indeed excruciating :p I was really tempted to cook my maggie mee but I was glad I managed to circumvent from having my 2 minit maggie hehe... (btw I have one box of maggie mee, I bought from Stockholm hehehe...30 packets!)
I hope I will get used to this plan although it's indeed so tempting to eat especially when I saw all the delicious and savory malaysian food on internet :(( So..this evening will be my first aerobic session. Some of my classmates have been there earlier so I'll be joining them this time. I'm trying now to arrange my schedule for swimming and at the same time trying to get a buddy who enjoy swimming too :D
My friend suggested, every time you feel hungry at nite, drink a lot of plain water...it will help filling up the 'empty spaces' in the stomach...ekekeke... so I'll do that and will see if it's effective enough..but I guess it may help!
So...I need to drink now before dozing off....
So...my bigger task now, to get as much info as I could so that I can come out with a good paperwork. This project needs to be presented in 10-12 pages write ups and 25 pages of powerpoint slides. *is there anybody can furnish me more info?* :D
Anyway....on another development :p.....I'm in my 3rd day to exercise my diet plan. It was 'painful' for not getting used to leave out the habit of taking dinner every night without fail. Also it's too painful too for trying to forget my supper which I used to have. It's even agonizing to ward off the need to munch something especially junk food nonstop, anytime and anywhere. I am really fighting my non-scheduled eating habit and I am determined to stick to my diet plan. I've been wanting to do this long time ago but I just couldn't resist the temptation of munching :p Well, it's not that I shut out food totally - of course I enjoy eating - but I am now reducing my portion :p Everytime I look myself on the mirror, it kinda gives courage...ceh courage tuu...haha...to slim down and have a nice figure :p cehh.....anyway...women...no doubt about it...the need to look as pleasant as possible is never fade away...especially when age factor is catching up :p
I ate fruits and salad last nite. My stomach was growling acutely for not being fully filled up but I just ignored 'the calling' and straight away catched my slumber. Indeed I really slept 'well'. It's so gratifying to stay healthy. But on top of all this, the other part of it, to have a nice figure which is indeed excruciating :p I was really tempted to cook my maggie mee but I was glad I managed to circumvent from having my 2 minit maggie hehe... (btw I have one box of maggie mee, I bought from Stockholm hehehe...30 packets!)
I hope I will get used to this plan although it's indeed so tempting to eat especially when I saw all the delicious and savory malaysian food on internet :(( So..this evening will be my first aerobic session. Some of my classmates have been there earlier so I'll be joining them this time. I'm trying now to arrange my schedule for swimming and at the same time trying to get a buddy who enjoy swimming too :D
My friend suggested, every time you feel hungry at nite, drink a lot of plain water...it will help filling up the 'empty spaces' in the stomach...ekekeke... so I'll do that and will see if it's effective enough..but I guess it may help!
So...I need to drink now before dozing off....


0 comments: