What a sluggish Sunday I had yesterday. Felt like stagnant and never wanted to move from home. No choice though. Salma and I had to come to the university and did some work for our project - Event Management. I reached the univ with empty mind. There was nothing I could think best about the assignment we had to complete. It was like waiting for some inspirations to fall down from the sky :p both of us browsed through videos on youtube from one to another. Both of us bewildered, still thinking what next to be done. Stuck in the middle. Then not sure exactly what time was it, we started trying to work on slowly. We didn't realize it was already 10pm. So had to go home. It was raining and cold. I was shivering as I didn't wear many layers since the weather was so nice in the afternoon. Finally we have done something. We presented it in the class this morning and it was good :D Both of us were happy!
It is a long day for us. We supposed to have lectures at 8.30am but the Professor was hopitalized so the class was canceled. We were not informed about it earlier :p This morning I was panicked when out of a sudden I sort of 'accidentally' woke up and found out it was so bright outside! I jumped from the bed thinking that I was already late for my 8.30am class. I reached my watch to check it was only 7.30am! What a relief! So I was rushing to class but too bad to have found that the would be no lectures!! Cisss...otherwise I wouldn't be jumping out from my bed and hurriedly dressed up like mad!
Class was finally over at 5.30pm. I went to a sport shop to check something. Instead, I found sport shoes at a very very very cheap price!!! Exceptionally cheap! I guess the shop wanted to get rid of old stock. Anyway I do not care whether it's old or new stock! Since it was cheap, I bought myself 2 pairs of sport shoes - Adidas :p I wanted to wear that for my aerobic class hehehehe...


1 comments:
Nel: Aku pun ada beli kasut juga di sini.
1. Nike snickers - $39
2. Timberland boot - $69
3. Clark loafer - $59
Mana mau dpt harga ni di Malaysia bah? Gila aku duduk lama sini.