no title...

Posted by nel under
The weather is uncertain. Yesterday it was raining from morning to evening. Today it was so bright and sunny, 17 deg cel. I thought of not attending Flash tutorial yesterday. Too cold to go out but what would I do at home anyway. I was glad that my intention to skip lesson was in vain :p

As if my wish was fulfilled, today I missed one class. I didn't purposely do it but there was this Cablecom staff, scheduled to come and fix the TV Cable, not only in my apartment but to the whole building. I could go out too provided leaving the key to someone here or to our 'custode' or caretaker. I was awaken by the knock of the door. The technicians were already outside, so I decided to stay at home and waited for them to finish. It is safe though to leave the key to the caretaker but since I am still at home, so I rather wait and 'unwillingly' missed my class.

So nothing so interesting. Went out to univ to continue my Flash assignment....still not yet finish as towards the end doing it, I got bored :p. So I turned to youtube and watched videos..hahaha... Went home at 8pm. Will continued my assignment soon.. due date would be 26 May 08.

Tired...still few more assignments to complete by end of May then exam time in June....

0 comments: