It's May....

Posted by nel under
Happy Holiday everyone! :D

Times flies so fast. I didn't realize we are coming into the fifth month of the 2008. I was doing my assignment yesterday and at the same time chatting with my sister. She said it's a public holiday in Malaysia. Before I got the answer what holiday is that, she already logged off . Soon my youngest sister was online so I inquired from her. She said it's Labour Day! Then I exclaimed to myself, will it be 1st of May already??? Ahhh....I didn't realize at all...these days were occupied especially with assignments. Shame on me too that I didn't even know that Switzerland is on holiday too, Christ Ascension Day (Catholic celebration). I bet there must be a mass in church but I didn't know. I went to church the day before, to lit a candle and it happened there was a mass..So I bet it must be associated with the Christ Ascension Day.

I stayed at home all day. Thought of going to Foxtown in Mendrisio to do some shopping. The shops there are open even on certain public holidays and Sunday except New year, Easter, Christmas and St. Stephen day. I've been wanting to buy a pair of jeans as I don't have enough now. There is one jeans that I couldn't wear at all, a jeans I bought in KL. I was so skinny before and now after putting some weight, I couldn't put that jeans on!! Smpi paha ja..boleh? hahahahaha....The other jeans that I used to wear is getting faded now and soon will be unfit (I guess it shrinks in the dryer...haha..alasan bah)....

I totally did nothing today. I wanted to do my laundry but laundry room is closed on public holidays. Then thought of going to the university to do some work but still too tired to go as I went home last nite at 11.30pm from univ. I prefer to do work at the univ especially on preparing powerpoint slides since it's using microsoft windows 2007 as mine is the previous version. The only thing I don't really prefer working there is I can't eat as often as I want. Unlike at home, it's unlimited...but one good thing, I can abstain myself from eating too much...hehehe..boleh jg kurus...in fact now I'm a bit 'slimmer' ekekekeke....especially the tummy part :p (tp boleh jg makan byk in univ if I bring all the junk food I have at home...hahaha....) *Salma and I ever did that when we were doing our assignment last semester...sort of picnic eekekeke...*

So what a boring holiday of mine.....

0 comments: