I am now in the mood of Malaysian delicacies lol. From nasi lemak, to sambal udang petai and just now I 've just eaten my dinner with kangkung masak belacan!!! Soon I may be making lepat ubi :D Yesterday I tried to cook sambal udang petai but it turned out to be sambal masak lemak instead hahaha.. I don't have gadgets to pound the onion, chili etc...so I cut into small pieces but unfortunately it didn't turn out as I wanted it to be. I wanted to make my sambal udang petai something like this. Anyway I had invented my own recipe instead hahaha... So today I have my kangkung with belacan!! yummy!! the whole room was filled with the fragrance of belacan! :p I thought of cooking the sambal udang again later, so after my class was over this evening, I went to town center and bought a small blender, so that I can blend all the ingredients which supposed to be blended :p hahaha..semangat!!! I saw lesung batu at the Asian Market but the price is about the same as the blender :p Morever it's heavy too.

Anyway, I will be having my first presentation on Tuesday instead of Wednesday morning. The afternoon session remain unchanged. The reason for this change as one of my friends who has been scheduled on Tuesday is unable to make it. He's now working and has been given a day off on Wednesday. He wrote an email to us (those who will be presenting on Wednesday) asking we anyone of us could help him out by exchanging the date. I replied to him I'd be glad to do that as I am more or less completed the assignment and ready to present. In fact this will be our preliminary presentation. After this presentation, we can still make some amendments based on the comments of the professor. The submission of the final version will be on 6 June 2008. Well I'm glad to do it earlier. Anyway there's not a big difference though whether it will be Tuesday or Wednesday but at least I'd have a bit of time, e.g. last preparation for my presentation on IR (Case Study: India). I am now still preparing it :p I want to get it over quickly so that I can focus on other subjects.

So that's about it....I have some pictures here; my new blender, my kangkung and my sambal bilis ekekeke..:p

p.s: kena sore throat la pula...suddenly sakit tekak...aiyah..mcm2 ja!! iskkk...




0 comments: