Aku Juga Iya - Felix Agus

Posted by nel under
While updating this blog yesterday, I got a notification from Ben, Felix's cousin that Felix would like to do a conference with me..a casual chat...yey!!! It was so good to talk and see him again after a long time :D. As usual with his great sense of humor, it was really such a hilarious and an enjoyable chat, as we used to have previously. I called him often from Lugano too but it would normally be short calls only. Yesterday, with webcam and chat online, we had much fun - especially myself hahahaha (alamak telebih suda) - I am sooooooo glad we did it :)  

Anyway, Felix has come out with a new album - Aku Juga Iya comprising  of 8 tracks and one VC (Aku Juga Iya). He has been going around Sabah to promote his new album and the grand launching will be officiated  by YB Masidi Manjun on 30 May 2006 at the Courtyard Hotel Elusion Lounge & Bar, 6th Floor, 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu. Promotional price will be RM25. For details check this out.

I have ordered his album and will get it from him once I reach home!  All the best to him on the grand launching of his 2nd album - Aku Juga Iya!

2 comments:

On 11:51 AM, May 29, 2009 , gambit said...

Nel, bila kau mau balik nih???

 
On 11:48 PM, June 03, 2009 , nel said...

gambit,
stein ko ka tu? lol...baju askar bah...ingatkan tukang C4...jan marahhhh...