Hey, in the midst of people are getting enthusiastic about Worldcup 2006, I have a slightly different story about sport hehehe. As quoted from the movie of ‘Bobsled’ which goes like this ‘I’m so Olympic’ referring to the olympic spirit one of the contestants has. So as for myself, ‘I’m not so Worldcup’ hahaha.. I watched some of the games especially my favourite teams but I was not (yet) into this Worldcup. Oh well I’m a bit lagging I guess (guna diesel baini…lambat panas…hahaha)

Anyway, have you ever heard of ladies night special for lady bowlers?? I might be left behind about it but it's a special package. I’ve just got to know about it recently. It has been offered by the bowling centre, Mutiara Complex Jln Ipoh. I love to go to this place besides it’s convenient and quiet, tt is also close by to my house, at only 5 minutes drive. So last night Nancy and myself went for it! Just the two of us since the rest of our lady friends were unable to make it. The charge was only RM10 per person for 3 games, free shoe rental and 1 bottle of drinking water and the offer started from 6pm till midnight. Tell me where in KL can you play bowling for such price?

In fact last Saturday we went for this as well but the charge was different of course. I went with different person too hehe..Jacque and another friend Alai and her nephew. The best part was after one game was over, Alai suddenly suggested to ‘bet’ for RM10. She did it between herself and Jacque. She didn’t want to take me in after seeing my score which was a bit higher than her…hahahaha..So during the 2nd game, my score was deteriorating hahaha… She won the 2nd game of course. After seeing my poor score, Alai invited me for another ‘betting’ games… so there were 3 of us altogether. The winner would take RM20 home hahahaha…. To cut it short, I won the game and took home RM20 hahaha. But it was an exciting and fervent games. Earlier on I thought Alai would win as she fight me back at the 10th throw. At the last throw, I hit the pin down twice consecutively, which made it a double strikes. The she said ‘ish aku kana buat 3 kali strike ni utk kejar dia…’ She hit the pins down twice, which meant double! I was about to give the money to her when she didn’t hit all the pins down hahaha….If the last throw hit all the pins down, she could have won the game. Anyway it was not about the money but what count most was the excitement and the pleasure of this game.

After the game was over, Jacque and I went to the supermarket to shop for food, our preparations for the makan-makan on the following day. Alai wanted to cut her hair as short as mine so I have to take her to the saloon I used to have my hair do and informed the hairstylist that my friend wanted the same style as mine hahahaha…

It was indeed an enjoyable day for me as bowling is one of my passion games :p Well apart from the satisfaction I’ve got, I intend to brush my skill up (ceh mcm ada skill pula ni ..pdhl antam ja pun…hahaha). I am not consistent playing this game; imbalance score! My score for the first game would be somewhat ‘da bomb’ but the next one would not as good as the first one. Usually the score is even far poorer than the first one. What would be the contributing factor? (ceh mcm mo buat kajian tempatan pula ni hahaha) Lack of stamina? Too content with the so-called ‘da bomb’ score? Or rather it’s only a fluke of being able to hit the pins…hahahaha… So practice and practice. Go for bowling…bowling…bowling on WEDNESDAY – LADIES NIGHT!

0 comments: