Remember I wrote few days ago about the vinegar? Nah ini la dia gmbr tu botol cuka yg disangkakan cooking oil hahaha....
Gewurztafelessig (German)
Vinaigre de table aux epices (French)
Aceto do tavola alle spezie (Italian)
So, what am I going to do with the 1 liter vinegar? Lain la klu sia bisnes makanan yg guna vinegar all the time hahaha. What makes me confused, it's the colour. Kan minyak masak kuning kaler dia...itulah mau compare harga yg paling murah kunun, tau2 tersalah beli pula..dogo btl...haha...org blng pilih2 langsat baini...rupanya oil is OLIO in Italian. Aceto = vinegar...Anyway I'll start my Italian class next week, I hope I can pick up the language well :) Klu tidak dapat la, tiatau la ni..sudahlah tiap malam baca kamus..hampir2 hafal suda satu kamus tu muahahaha...
Anyway...just some photos of the town centre again. I went to town last Saturday...ada tamu pula muahaha...so here you go:
I took quite a lot of picture but I wasn't depicted in all pictures sbb ambil gmbr sturang2 kan hahaha... nnti minta tlng urg ambik, abis kana tabur bahasa italian, nangis la pula lagi x paham hahaha... paling2 pun yg sia tau 'grazie', 'si', 'ciou', 'buongiorno'...balik2 'si'..klu bukan tu 'grazie' haha...adeehhhh....
Ok some more photos...
Manor Department Store
Bus Station at town centre
Rubbish bins at my apartment area :)
Town Centre
San Lorenzo Cathedral (Catholic Church)
San Lorenzo Cathedral
Tour Train around town centre :)
People playing 'gigantic' chess on the floor at the Piazza della Riforma in town centre
Piazza della Reforma
Piazza della Riforma
Town Centre
San Lorenzo Cathedral (Catholic Church)Ciou baby!


1 comments:
Hahaha, bikin katawa juga ko beli cuka instead of oil.Kalu ada German at least faham juga sia tu.Si Luth lagi la cun.Heheh, but the advantage is, I understand German quite a lot(reading) and Dutch very well.