I didn't realise until yesterday that I have a pre-assignment to do before my class starts on 12 Nov 2007 :p The submission dateline is 9 Nov 2007. We are assigned one website each and students are required to review the website e.g what is it all about, the features, technologies used and will that be useful for technology communication for cultural heritage especially Museums (which is my elective subject :D) I thought of doing it on Friday itself but on a second thought never delay things you can do it NOW. I have to get rid of my bad habit of delaying or postponing things. We never know what will happen later e.g maybe get sick or any untoward incidents (palis-palis). So I decided to do it last nite until 3am...managed to chat with Danjoe as it was already around 10am back home. I was worried I couldn't make it but thank god I managed afterall :D My assignment would be commenting or review Mycool and and the review should be published in the blog provided by the Prof. In order to get to know the website better we're advised to sign up and if it is about forum website, we're required to participate. I did that plus I've created my own Community. Anybody can join it. It's only for pleasure..I just need to validate what I've reviewed for my assignment hehehe.....So it won't be a merely talking without having some ideas about it also to avoid giving a review but actually not knowing anything about it....nnt mcm ckp byk ja pula tp teda isi ...so jd la tong kosong...hehe
So today I am just lazing around at home. Earlier I thought of going to my univ to print some documents but I didn't have all the 'courage' btl2 malas bah...the weather is so nice but I prefer to stay at home, do some house chores. I need to do my laundry. Do you guys know what the dogo thing happened to me? I wanted to go out to buy some food and at the same time to drop my clothes for laundry at the basement. I was trying hard locating my house keys but I couldn't find it. Luckily I have my spare keys. So when I was about to open the door, I saw my keys at the door knob muahaha... punya dogo kan sbb earlier I was already at the door but I didn't remember inserting the key to open it muahahaha....Btw while updating my blog, I got an email from Kak Mimi (luth ko masih ingat dia ka?) So I pasted the following...utk hiburan di hari deepavali :D
So today I am just lazing around at home. Earlier I thought of going to my univ to print some documents but I didn't have all the 'courage' btl2 malas bah...the weather is so nice but I prefer to stay at home, do some house chores. I need to do my laundry. Do you guys know what the dogo thing happened to me? I wanted to go out to buy some food and at the same time to drop my clothes for laundry at the basement. I was trying hard locating my house keys but I couldn't find it. Luckily I have my spare keys. So when I was about to open the door, I saw my keys at the door knob muahaha... punya dogo kan sbb earlier I was already at the door but I didn't remember inserting the key to open it muahahaha....Btw while updating my blog, I got an email from Kak Mimi (luth ko masih ingat dia ka?) So I pasted the following...utk hiburan di hari deepavali :D
Anak : Papa, ini daging aper?
Ayah : Daging babi..
Anak : Daging aper?
Ayah : Daging babi, nak..
Anak : Daging aper?
Ayah : Daging babi, sayang..
Anak : Daging aper?
Ayah : Daging babi la!!!..
Anak : Daging aper?
Ayah : Daging babi, sayanggggggg..
Anak : Daging aper?
Ayah : Daging la.. babi!!!!!


0 comments: