Today I've added my timetable in my blog so that it'll be easier for my family members to know my weekly timetable especially my sisters/brother so that it'll be a good timing to log in on YM for a chat or video-conferencing apart from weekends. This will be updated weekly as my lecture is not fixed. It changes every week except the lecture on Tuesday and Wednesday (New Media, IR & Italian). All this while my postings were concerned more on whatever activities I have encountered or gone through. So with this, I hope they know exactly what's going on here apart from the things I have encountered in the past :D
This morning I've almost forgotten that I have another extra class of Communication. Since I woke up early, I got about an hour to hook on the net. While busy chatting with a friend, I heard it was like water dripping from the tap so I checked my bathroom. To my surprise there was water leaking from the top floor. Abis basah lantai..silakak. I called up the owner of the apartment and he said he would be at my apartment in 5 minutes. I was afraid he couldn't reach on time as I have my lecture at 10.30am and it was about 15 minutes to 10am. Anyway, indeed, he arrived at my apartment in 5 minutes! Their office is located some other place. So he checked at the upper floor, there was water leaking from the bathroom. I have to put a bucket to avoid the water from flooding the whole area. Gosh...it reminds me back home....5 minutes could be 5 days!!!! *Ni lagi buat sia tambah bengang sama servis di tmpt kita* Luckily it was quick (not yet repairing but he will come soon) then I managed to catch my lecture on time as door will be closed after 10.30am. My Student ID could only access to the computer lab room but most of classrooms can only be accessed by the univ staff or lecturers. Then again, it reminds me with Mr. Bala at Kekkwa muahahaha....on the first day meeting with him, we're locked outside the meeting room as we came a bit late. Barb & Nancy, kamu mesti ingat ni kan hahahaha....Tapiiiiiiiiiii kana balas balik bah Mr. Bala...bila dia lmbt masuk we almost locked him outside the room...since then he so called 'abolished' his own rule! hahahaha...*kirim salam sama Mr. Bala*
So the interesting part of my day today was the lecture of Communication. In everyday of our life, sometimes we talk about a particular thing but the recipient might get the wrong interpretation of what we've uttered. This could be the message that we wanted to deliver was not clear or the recipient got the message in a different way (he/she implied it on the other meaning). Hehehe...mcm PTK pula ni. So the Prof gave an example, sometimes when we're asked of the marital status (normally when we fill up a form) married or single, it was not that it implied that the person who asked wanted to know whether we are happily married or if we're still single, what's the reason. Then she asked maybe we have our own example. So I responded that there was a story or (maybe a joke) about a Japanese who wanted to fill up a form; on the SEX part he wrote down '3 times a week'. It meant the person got the interpretation wrongly. To my surprise the Prof. was laughing out loud. She said that's a good example..hahahaha...sia tiba2 teingat baitu :p Then there was another example given by the Prof that in Scotland there's a place called 'The Angel of the North" and there's a signboard 'Angel's parking'. It didn't mean that the place were surrounded by Angels etc. Then this reminds me of Danjoe. We were in KK last year, wanted to go to KB (Felix's house) then I fetched him from the KK town center to my brother's house in Telipok. There was a signboard 'Rumah Contoh' Then suddenly si dogo tny 'apa tu rumah contoh nel' Then I said a showroom. Then he replied 'oh sia ingat rumah terbaik, yg manang pertandingan ka' hahahaha...tp klu ingat2 kan btl jg...I've never thought about it all this while. Human being is unique in every sense :D We think differently most of the times...:D Well the class was so nice, everybody responded and we did interact well...there were more examples given by other students in the class too....most were based on own experiences hehehe....
Mmmm...btw how come suddenly I wrote my entry in English now? Buang tebiat ka? ekekeke...Well, I just want my other friends to understand well what I wrote in my blog because all this while I've written in our bahasa Sabah so most of my friends outside Sabah wouldn't be able to get it. Again...this also reminds me of one email posted in our e-group... a JAKIM staff wrote about her experience on auditing on HALAL stuff at restaurants in Ipoh. She wanted to tell her story but then before that she wrote "Mula-mula mintak maaf sebab nak tulis dalam English. Bukan maksud I sound stupid if I write in Malay. Tapi saje...." Anyway her story was not written in English totally but it was actually ROJAK...or merely in BM. The english words appeared one or two of the 1o words of her sentence. Then my friend commented "ingatkan english power gile... takat 2-3 baris tu, kucing aku pun buleh tulis...baik tulis dlm bahasa urdu. apa yg hebat sgt dgn auditor? :P muahahahaha.....
So...that's all for today...Anyway, the etc etc etc have been uttered by my IR Prof. in every lecture and it must not lesser than 3 times or it must not more than that hahahaha...:p a kinda of his trademark (among us) :p
This morning I've almost forgotten that I have another extra class of Communication. Since I woke up early, I got about an hour to hook on the net. While busy chatting with a friend, I heard it was like water dripping from the tap so I checked my bathroom. To my surprise there was water leaking from the top floor. Abis basah lantai..silakak. I called up the owner of the apartment and he said he would be at my apartment in 5 minutes. I was afraid he couldn't reach on time as I have my lecture at 10.30am and it was about 15 minutes to 10am. Anyway, indeed, he arrived at my apartment in 5 minutes! Their office is located some other place. So he checked at the upper floor, there was water leaking from the bathroom. I have to put a bucket to avoid the water from flooding the whole area. Gosh...it reminds me back home....5 minutes could be 5 days!!!! *Ni lagi buat sia tambah bengang sama servis di tmpt kita* Luckily it was quick (not yet repairing but he will come soon) then I managed to catch my lecture on time as door will be closed after 10.30am. My Student ID could only access to the computer lab room but most of classrooms can only be accessed by the univ staff or lecturers. Then again, it reminds me with Mr. Bala at Kekkwa muahahaha....on the first day meeting with him, we're locked outside the meeting room as we came a bit late. Barb & Nancy, kamu mesti ingat ni kan hahahaha....Tapiiiiiiiiiii kana balas balik bah Mr. Bala...bila dia lmbt masuk we almost locked him outside the room...since then he so called 'abolished' his own rule! hahahaha...*kirim salam sama Mr. Bala*
So the interesting part of my day today was the lecture of Communication. In everyday of our life, sometimes we talk about a particular thing but the recipient might get the wrong interpretation of what we've uttered. This could be the message that we wanted to deliver was not clear or the recipient got the message in a different way (he/she implied it on the other meaning). Hehehe...mcm PTK pula ni. So the Prof gave an example, sometimes when we're asked of the marital status (normally when we fill up a form) married or single, it was not that it implied that the person who asked wanted to know whether we are happily married or if we're still single, what's the reason. Then she asked maybe we have our own example. So I responded that there was a story or (maybe a joke) about a Japanese who wanted to fill up a form; on the SEX part he wrote down '3 times a week'. It meant the person got the interpretation wrongly. To my surprise the Prof. was laughing out loud. She said that's a good example..hahahaha...sia tiba2 teingat baitu :p Then there was another example given by the Prof that in Scotland there's a place called 'The Angel of the North" and there's a signboard 'Angel's parking'. It didn't mean that the place were surrounded by Angels etc. Then this reminds me of Danjoe. We were in KK last year, wanted to go to KB (Felix's house) then I fetched him from the KK town center to my brother's house in Telipok. There was a signboard 'Rumah Contoh' Then suddenly si dogo tny 'apa tu rumah contoh nel' Then I said a showroom. Then he replied 'oh sia ingat rumah terbaik, yg manang pertandingan ka' hahahaha...tp klu ingat2 kan btl jg...I've never thought about it all this while. Human being is unique in every sense :D We think differently most of the times...:D Well the class was so nice, everybody responded and we did interact well...there were more examples given by other students in the class too....most were based on own experiences hehehe....
Mmmm...btw how come suddenly I wrote my entry in English now? Buang tebiat ka? ekekeke...Well, I just want my other friends to understand well what I wrote in my blog because all this while I've written in our bahasa Sabah so most of my friends outside Sabah wouldn't be able to get it. Again...this also reminds me of one email posted in our e-group... a JAKIM staff wrote about her experience on auditing on HALAL stuff at restaurants in Ipoh. She wanted to tell her story but then before that she wrote "Mula-mula mintak maaf sebab nak tulis dalam English. Bukan maksud I sound stupid if I write in Malay. Tapi saje...." Anyway her story was not written in English totally but it was actually ROJAK...or merely in BM. The english words appeared one or two of the 1o words of her sentence. Then my friend commented "ingatkan english power gile... takat 2-3 baris tu, kucing aku pun buleh tulis...baik tulis dlm bahasa urdu. apa yg hebat sgt dgn auditor? :P muahahahaha.....
So...that's all for today...Anyway, the etc etc etc have been uttered by my IR Prof. in every lecture and it must not lesser than 3 times or it must not more than that hahahaha...:p a kinda of his trademark (among us) :p


0 comments: