Blowin' Away

Posted by nel under
I was blown away...what can I say....

Hehehe... This morning as soon as I reached home from attending a mass in Church I got a phone call from my friend in KK, Dona. So we talked over the phone and later we decided to talk on Skype. We could see each other then, that was good. I managed to see her and the children as well. So our talked was going further when I told him about my experience of meeting Chris Daughtry (hahaha I've been talking about my obsession to so many ppl already :p...sorryyyyyy...you guys have to bear with me for how long?, not sure...:p) Her daughter was even so excited then after the video -conferencing with Dona, I continued chatting with her 12 year old daughter about celebs especially my experience of meeting Chris personally. She was so excited about it and out of my knowledge she called all her friends and told them about it hahaha.. I was chatting with her and she kept on repeating that I am so lucky...yeah I'm lucky indeed :D.. I asked her to visit my blog especially to watch the video because she is Chris's fan as well. I hope she enjoyed the video I took. Suddenly I feel like I am 13 year old girl when talking all this kinda stuff. My aunt said 'badan tue hati mude' muahahahaha....

My obsession continued....The other day I was chatting with another friend, I wanted to type the word 'daughter' but instead I typed 'daughtry' and luckily I realised it before I hit enter key haha. But then I still informed my friends about it and we were laughing. I think I'm a Stalker now, as what Kupi said to me hahaha!

Last month, at the time I registered at the DaughtryOfficial I sent a request to add Chris in my buddy list (you can actually do that)...cuba-cuba ja...There were thousands of fans added him as their buddy list. Up to now, I saw there were about 2599 added him in their buddy list already including me :D You will receive a notification thru email if the person granted your request; which is he/she added you too as his/her buddy list. This evening, as usual I was surfing the net then I got the notification thru my email that he added me too in his buddy list :D Then I knew he was online at that time. I was happy although I knew that it would be impossible for him to know everyone in the list but at least he took some effort, never turned down the request from the fans. It seems he's closer to his fans (hope that was really him online hahaha). Nevertheless, I am already so contented with it though. No further expectation, because I know he's nice and sweet :D That's more than enough. Happy juga babu kamu wlpn maybe bukan dia yg pg add in..sangka buruk pule :p hahaha

Anyway before I got the chance to really check the website, suddenly my internet connection was cut off!!! My modem couldn't detect the connection hahahaha..Dogo btl! I was trying every attempt but failed, to the verge of shutting down/switching it on a few times. I tried once again and luckily it worked. *Tak kan kana putung line pula or internet because I've already paid my bill last Friday :p* So I managed to visit the official website and he has posted some updates about their tour in Europe etc. The funny thing was, while he was on video cam, the phone rang, he looked at it, and it was his wife :D but he didn't answer (he said he's gonna make his wife wait..haha). He checked the website quite often because he knew that the fans in the States especially, were asking about the rest of the group members while they were touring Europe (or maybe the website administrator informed him :p). Sia pun heran jg..... why only the two of them (He & Brian) on the scene for the interview at the radio stations. The rest went out to do some promotional stuff. There were two video updates from him because he accidentally pressed the OFF button for the first video hahaha. Daughtry will have a concert with Bon Jovi tonight at New Jersey.

Aha.... I forgot to mention to you that the new friend I met, Uli, he look likes Paul Moss haha. I wanted to tell him during the show but I bet he doesn't know who Paul Moss is. Lucky enough, Andy asked me to take our photo together, so we managed to capture the moment. When I looked at it, I didn't realize that there were Uli & Stefan standing behind. So guys, correct me if I'm wrong that I found Paul Moss 'resemblance' in Zurich :D I pasted here too some of my snapshots in Zurich (almost forgot about it as I was busy uploading the showcase photos instead :p).

Btw check Youtube as this was I meant that I got the chance to shake hand with Chris, after the song There and Back Again :p Also check out Over You, What About Now & Breakdown. I have uploaded these video there. You guys can download if you want to :D


Me and Andy (Green shirt is Uli and the other one is Stefan)


By the lake at Zurich (p.s that was the jacket I bought in Milan :D)


At the bridge (behind is the landmark of Zurich, the biggest clock tower in Europe??)


The lake view on Sunday :D

Don't ask me who this guy is, I saw him standing there and I just captured him and I didn't realise that he was actually looking while I took this picture hahaha...cuci mata bah :p

Bahnhoftstrasse

Ferrari watches at one of the shops at Bahnhoftstrasse...look at the price :D

0 comments: