Finally - The Video

Posted by nel under
Sorry I didn't manage to put the video of song 'Home' here...something wrong with the video...I could only view it but was unable to transfer it :( Anyway hope you'll enjoy this video with songs; 'Breakdown', 'What About Now remix with I Walk The Line' and 'Over You'

If I was not recording, I would have been yelling and jumping crazily already hahaha... I was trying hard to prevent myself from yelling or screaming although that was not much fun though hahaha...But I still have to do that, otherwise it would spoil my video recording; afraid that my voice could even be louder than Chris hahaha..takut btl nnt dlm tu video talabih vokalku dari si Chris pula hahahaha...

I am not sure what did I do until the video of Home couldn't be transfered haha..Sorry about that, I am unable to share it here, I guess it meant for my eyes and ears only hehe...And the song of What About Now was cut off for a few second because I accidentally pressed the OFF button hahaha...Btw the song which he sang in between the What About Now was entitled I Walk The Line, a song he rendered during the AI, from Johnny Cash...best!!! The songs which were not recorded were There and Back Again & It's Not Over (3 songs in a row for the opening which Crashed was the first one) and also the final song because I was caught up...only after that I joined the crowd jumping and screaming as Chris asked everyone to do that!!! That was really fun.. So ENJOY this video (yg x seberapa :p)


0 comments: