Yey!!! Finally we have submitted the assignment about the Museum - after working out butt off!! Damn!! Anyway glad we did it. Salma and I were too happy finally we managed to do it, with all the picnic thingy at the lab as we took food with us as if the lab is belong to us!! X peduli lagi wlpn x buli makan dlm lab..berkampung bah kami sana hahaha...Earlier she kept on saying to postpone the subject to next semester. I was tempted to it too but luckily my faith override all the temptations ..cehhh..hahaha...So assignment uploaded (1 hour before the due time :p) After everything was done, we headed to a bar for some drink :p I am totally exhausted now but unable to hit the sack soon.. I have not yet done my packing - I'll be flying to Finland tomorrow :D
Btw I've got replies from JPA about my inquiry after sending out my email to the Ketua Pengarah Bhgn Latihan. First reply was mentioning a technical default on the Finance part so that why was the money couldn't be remitted on time. Then this morning another email from here saying that actually it wasn't the faulty of the Finance Dept but it was on the clerk - simple reason - 'terlepas pandang' <--- this is a common excuse. Anyway, I thanked her for replying to my query although some of the reasons may not to my satisfaction but at least she took the trouble to write to me. It was said that I'll get my money by 8th Feb or earlier....isk....
So...too excited to fly now :D and I may or may not be able to log in and update my blog :( ....to all chinese friends and those who are half chinese and celebrating the CNY, wish you all a great celebration and more happiness in life! :D
Happy holiday to all and to me :p hahaha....
Btw I've got replies from JPA about my inquiry after sending out my email to the Ketua Pengarah Bhgn Latihan. First reply was mentioning a technical default on the Finance part so that why was the money couldn't be remitted on time. Then this morning another email from here saying that actually it wasn't the faulty of the Finance Dept but it was on the clerk - simple reason - 'terlepas pandang' <--- this is a common excuse. Anyway, I thanked her for replying to my query although some of the reasons may not to my satisfaction but at least she took the trouble to write to me. It was said that I'll get my money by 8th Feb or earlier....isk....
So...too excited to fly now :D and I may or may not be able to log in and update my blog :( ....to all chinese friends and those who are half chinese and celebrating the CNY, wish you all a great celebration and more happiness in life! :D
Happy holiday to all and to me :p hahaha....


1 comments:
hey babe...sya keja di JPA Putrajaya bah...Bahagian Teknologi Maklumat..kalau ada apa2 yang ko minta tulung nanti buzz me...