Happy Valentine's Day

Posted by nel under
Hi everyone....Happy Valentine's Day...:D

Anyway, I just came back from Stockholm :D and I fell in love with the city....lawaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... and the Sabahan friends who have been living there for many many years informed me that it'll be even nicer during summer time...sooooo...apa lagi, jom Stockholm during summer hehehe...

Well..I'm too exhausted but unable to sleep..maybe because of the journey from Stockholm to Lugano took me half a day!! But...I might not be able to update my traveling stories now...will need a good rest before doing that then only I can tell about my trip which was really 'funtastic'

So...hope to do that tomorrow....

2 comments:

On 8:20 PM, February 19, 2008 , Ann always said...

hi, i stumbled on your blog by accident. i'm a sabahan living in switzerland, dekat zurich. lamakah belajar di lugano?

 
On 5:20 PM, February 27, 2008 , nel said...

hello...will be in lugano until sept 2009