Lugano is now being flooded by people especially tourists from the other part of the world. The lake is so beautiful, the weather is fine - sunny and bright. Yesterday, Salma and I went to town center. She wanted to do some errands. I've done my groceries shopping the day before, pay my rent etc. Yesterday I didn't buy any food stuff but unplanned bought a bottle of Versace perfume :p Coincidentally my previous perfume is finishing. The moment I tested the perfume then I like it straight away. Sooo....apa lagi, beli la :p
Later we went around the town and to the lake. We had ice cream as we used to have whenever we are at the lake and when the day is awesome and especially when it falls on weekend :D As usual, we would walk back home taking the riverside path. It was really nice.
Today I just stayed at home. Did some cleaning of my room and later in the evening went to church. Too tired to cook nasi lemak.... maybe tmrw???


0 comments: