I've been abandoning my blog for 3 weeks!!! There were too many things to do especially dealing with studies. I have 2 individual new assignments to complete, 1 individual assignment to refine (as the first draft was already previewed by our professor earlier) and one group assignment to finish. The group assignment was supposed to be handed in by 21 May but we proposed for an extension to our professor to hand in by 26th May. He agreed and further said it would still be OK as long as not in June. We couldn't finish by 26th May but managed to submit it on 31st May, 20 minutes before 1 June!!!! It was totally crazy and nerve-wrecking. All were due by end of May except for the refined one which was due on 6th June but I wanted to finish all by end of May so that I have few days to revise for my exam. We have only 1 week to do revision!
My first exam was on 9th June - International Tourism Economics and Politics. Emmm....I think it was not that good...sucks!!! But I hope I can get through, although 'cukup-cukup makan'. My other exam will be:
12 June - Event Management (written)
16 June - Lab. in Heritage Interpretation (oral exam)
17 June - International Relations for Tourism - Case Study: India (written)
18 June - Economics of Leisure and Mobility (oral exam)
19 June - Destination Management (open book)
20 June - Communication and Tourism (written)
One subject, Small & Medium Enterprise is 70% assignment-based and 30% participation in class. I've got my grade for this one, and it's great...for me it's good enough :D
Well....as everyone is aware, now is the season of EURO 2008, which happens that Switzerland is the host for this augur sport event. Unfortunately, I couldn't really feel the excitement as it coincides with our exam!!! To kill the excitement more, the UBS Arena, the '5th stadium' which facilitated with giant screens for ardent fans to enjoy the event, is only 10 minutes walk from my apartment! All other live matches are taken place in Basel, Bern, Zurich and Geneva. So the people in Lugano who are unable to go be in those 4 stadiums have the chance to watch all games from the big screen. Besides, there are many activities in the stadium too including concert from local bands!!! To make me more disappointed, that the Swedish team is having their daily training in the stadium in Lugano ..uwaaaaa.... and I just found out it today. One of my classmates told me she and her boyfriend went to the stadium the other day around 10.30am to watch the players having their training. Unfortunately, they missed it because the team has finished the training by the time they arrived.
Anyway, now the only thing is, I hope I can get through all papers in my exam!! After my exam, I plan to visit Vienna and hopefully I can enjoy the Euro 2008 over there as the final would be in Vienna. (no intention to watch it in the stadium though as I've already checked, the cost of the seat is even more expensive than the airfare...hahaha....
So all of you...enjoy the Euro 2008!! and for the fun of it, let's make a bet, who will be the champion. Maybe it's still too early but I'm in for Netherlands :D (after they beat Italy...one of my Italian classmates was sad...he said, don't talk about it, it's so disappointing...ekekekeke)
Well....as everyone is aware, now is the season of EURO 2008, which happens that Switzerland is the host for this augur sport event. Unfortunately, I couldn't really feel the excitement as it coincides with our exam!!! To kill the excitement more, the UBS Arena, the '5th stadium' which facilitated with giant screens for ardent fans to enjoy the event, is only 10 minutes walk from my apartment! All other live matches are taken place in Basel, Bern, Zurich and Geneva. So the people in Lugano who are unable to go be in those 4 stadiums have the chance to watch all games from the big screen. Besides, there are many activities in the stadium too including concert from local bands!!! To make me more disappointed, that the Swedish team is having their daily training in the stadium in Lugano ..uwaaaaa.... and I just found out it today. One of my classmates told me she and her boyfriend went to the stadium the other day around 10.30am to watch the players having their training. Unfortunately, they missed it because the team has finished the training by the time they arrived.
Anyway, now the only thing is, I hope I can get through all papers in my exam!! After my exam, I plan to visit Vienna and hopefully I can enjoy the Euro 2008 over there as the final would be in Vienna. (no intention to watch it in the stadium though as I've already checked, the cost of the seat is even more expensive than the airfare...hahaha....
So all of you...enjoy the Euro 2008!! and for the fun of it, let's make a bet, who will be the champion. Maybe it's still too early but I'm in for Netherlands :D (after they beat Italy...one of my Italian classmates was sad...he said, don't talk about it, it's so disappointing...ekekekeke)


0 comments: