My last entry was on 10 June..hehehe... anyway....I have finally done all examinations! So far, out of the 7 exam I did, I've already passed 3 subject and another subject for SME which is assignment-based, so altogether would be 4 subjects :D (Lab in Heritage Interpretation, IR - India and Economics of Mobility and Tourism). The examination system here are two type: oral and written. As for the oral exam, result would be announced on the same day of the exam.
The last exam was OK...from the same professor who taught us International Economics and Tourism (my first exam). Maybe he had already marked our paper and this time the questions were alright. I am not saying I did it so well but at least the moment I saw the questions, I spotted straight away questions which I know the answer! Unlikely the first exam, when I saw the first 3 questions, I was like, what the hell! When I flipped the rest of the questions, I was terrifying - which questions I could answer! Soooo....apa lagi..goreng la sampai hangus!!!!! The professor told us to focus several topics for the exam but none of them were there!!! There were totally different. So we guess, this time he really sticked to the topic. The previous one was terrible...suddenly we have the 'cowboy economy' which was not even in the notes or anyway from other lectures etc.. one of my friends 'goreng sampai rentung' the question... another friend wanted to 'goreng' but she said, when she thought of cowboy, horses, etc etc...she couldn't be able to goreng...muahahaha....
Anyway my exam on last Thursday was suck!!!! Open book exam but there were no answer you could find from the notes. What I mean is, of course there would be no direct answers but not even a single clue! There were only two questions to answer. The first question was mandatory and contained 2 parts. The next question would be one part only but with various other things should be taken into account and every point discussed should be given at least 4 justifications! I didn't able to complete the next question. I just put some points which I thought might not be right. As soon as the exam was over, outside the room, my friend mentioned to me 'so we will repeat this subject in September right? hahahaha....Anyway....
My exam on Wednesday was an oral one...that was unbelievable....I was totally blank since I woke up in the morning. My turn was around 11am, so I got to the univ around 10am I guess. I couldn't remember anything in my mind...I was nervous like hell...I told my professor I was so nervous because I wasn't used to do oral exam! Anyway....I passed although it was only 'ngam-ngam' hahahaha...In fact the question asked was sooooooooooo easy but I couldn't explain well...thank god it was easy...if it was harder, I could have failed the exam.... Btw the highest grade is 10 and the passing grade is 6. So I got 6! muahahaha and I was already overjoyed because I don't want to repeat the paper again in September. Most of my friends got 9 or 8...everybody was happy - I got 9, I got 8....and when I got my result, I smiled as if I got 10!! wakakaka... I said I PASSED! then my friend asked me what grade did I get...with so much of 'JOY' I told her I GOT 6!!! hahaha....I was glad I made it...but a bit regret because I couldn't explain well because that was the easiest question among all!!! Anywayyyyy.....now I have done all exams and I am ready for my vacation :D...
Tonight our class will be having a party - end of the exam period!!! So we'll be having fun besides one our classmates will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow so it is like 2 in 1 celebrations! This afternoon, as soon as I got out from the exam room, I screamed out loud as the exam has finally come to an end!!! Later we went to town centre, had our lunch with few friends and after that did some shopping!!! It is now summer sales!!!! :D Most department stores are giving discounts up to 50%!!
Anyway...I have confirmed my itinerary to visit Austria..my flight will be on 25 June :D I may extend my vacations; days and locations from one week to two weeks - places that I plan to cover include Czech Rep (Prague), Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary (Budapest) and maybe Poland (Warsaw). I will take bus or train from Vienna to the other countries since there are close by..
I hope I can make it :D
The last exam was OK...from the same professor who taught us International Economics and Tourism (my first exam). Maybe he had already marked our paper and this time the questions were alright. I am not saying I did it so well but at least the moment I saw the questions, I spotted straight away questions which I know the answer! Unlikely the first exam, when I saw the first 3 questions, I was like, what the hell! When I flipped the rest of the questions, I was terrifying - which questions I could answer! Soooo....apa lagi..goreng la sampai hangus!!!!! The professor told us to focus several topics for the exam but none of them were there!!! There were totally different. So we guess, this time he really sticked to the topic. The previous one was terrible...suddenly we have the 'cowboy economy' which was not even in the notes or anyway from other lectures etc.. one of my friends 'goreng sampai rentung' the question... another friend wanted to 'goreng' but she said, when she thought of cowboy, horses, etc etc...she couldn't be able to goreng...muahahaha....
Anyway my exam on last Thursday was suck!!!! Open book exam but there were no answer you could find from the notes. What I mean is, of course there would be no direct answers but not even a single clue! There were only two questions to answer. The first question was mandatory and contained 2 parts. The next question would be one part only but with various other things should be taken into account and every point discussed should be given at least 4 justifications! I didn't able to complete the next question. I just put some points which I thought might not be right. As soon as the exam was over, outside the room, my friend mentioned to me 'so we will repeat this subject in September right? hahahaha....Anyway....
My exam on Wednesday was an oral one...that was unbelievable....I was totally blank since I woke up in the morning. My turn was around 11am, so I got to the univ around 10am I guess. I couldn't remember anything in my mind...I was nervous like hell...I told my professor I was so nervous because I wasn't used to do oral exam! Anyway....I passed although it was only 'ngam-ngam' hahahaha...In fact the question asked was sooooooooooo easy but I couldn't explain well...thank god it was easy...if it was harder, I could have failed the exam.... Btw the highest grade is 10 and the passing grade is 6. So I got 6! muahahaha and I was already overjoyed because I don't want to repeat the paper again in September. Most of my friends got 9 or 8...everybody was happy - I got 9, I got 8....and when I got my result, I smiled as if I got 10!! wakakaka... I said I PASSED! then my friend asked me what grade did I get...with so much of 'JOY' I told her I GOT 6!!! hahaha....I was glad I made it...but a bit regret because I couldn't explain well because that was the easiest question among all!!! Anywayyyyy.....now I have done all exams and I am ready for my vacation :D...
Tonight our class will be having a party - end of the exam period!!! So we'll be having fun besides one our classmates will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow so it is like 2 in 1 celebrations! This afternoon, as soon as I got out from the exam room, I screamed out loud as the exam has finally come to an end!!! Later we went to town centre, had our lunch with few friends and after that did some shopping!!! It is now summer sales!!!! :D Most department stores are giving discounts up to 50%!!
Anyway...I have confirmed my itinerary to visit Austria..my flight will be on 25 June :D I may extend my vacations; days and locations from one week to two weeks - places that I plan to cover include Czech Rep (Prague), Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary (Budapest) and maybe Poland (Warsaw). I will take bus or train from Vienna to the other countries since there are close by..
I hope I can make it :D


1 comments:
Siap la hari Khamis depan.. My turn to merdeka pula. And the best part is going jalan2....
Tunggu...